Mr Am4zin 's 1st Effort - Small Stealth Cabinet - 300W LED

Great harvest man! Looks like they are almost the same size, you kept them both happy. I bet the buds are hard as rock :theband:.
I know you will be very pleased with your smoke. :Namaste:
Another successful first time growth! Thats awesome. I wish more people tryied to grow their own cannabis (I know many ppl are using it as a cashcrop for ridiculous ammount of money, but hey it is still!!! illegal in some states, shame on that, but time will tell -SPOILER ALERT!- Happy end! And lets smoke to that). :cheer: Go Team Green!
420 likes? Lets just keep it there forever!

P.S. I am liking but I am not liking your photos :;):

Took me a while to get your meaning then, was proper confused for a short time. Cheers buddy

FINAL UPDATE

Final dried weight 26g

Well it's time to bring this journey to an end. My first attempt was a learning curve, I learned a lot from all of your input and experience.

I am happy to say I did get some quality meds but didn't quite hit the target I'd set at the start of this journey (28g) but I'll take all I have learned and use it in my next adventure.
DSC_007724.JPG

Thank you all for following along and I hope you will come with me on my next journey due to start in the middle of june

:thanks::Namaste:

Not bad ay all for the area and lift you were working with man!! Hope you like the meds and much respect :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom