Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Thanks HOZ, this is just the info I was looking for, I've not isolated him as yet, I was hoping to have a couple of weeks before his flowers open so my diesel could finish, then I could leave him and the Kalashnikova to do there thing. I've got a piece of glass I can put under his pot to collect pollen as it drops. As I only have 1 space now it's either this or he goes outside and it's still a little cold and wet out there.
Thinking aloud for a moment, with my diesel being so far along, 54 days today, projected harvest at 70, would the pollen affect her in the same way as a youngster? She surly wouldn't have time to develop full viable seeds. Might hold her yield back a little tho? Hmm, something for me to think about...
Thanks again HOZ.

Thinking aloud for a moment, with my diesel being so far along, 54 days today, projected harvest at 70, would the pollen affect her in the same way as a youngster? She surly wouldn't have time to develop full viable seeds. Might hold her yield back a little tho? something for me to think about...
16 days...if you don't want seeded buds, just pollinate a couple bottom buds.Then the rest will be seedless, but you need to give the seeds some time to fully develop. You can always harvest the upper buds first while the seeds are still developing. The calyx will be very big with seeds in them. I am looking forward to the results.
HOZ

16 days...if you don't want seeded buds, just pollinate a couple bottom buds.Then the rest will be seedless, but you need to give the seeds some time to fully develop. You can always harvest the upper buds first while the seeds are still developing. The calyx will be very big with seeds in them. I am looking forward to the results.
HOZ

Results will be posted in due course. :thanks:

Top of the buds Mr A :high-five:

Good day to you my friend. It's F1 race day today, 3 pm and ill be in my second favourite tshirt watching the race. Gotta love Sunday's :circle-of-love:

Hey Mr Am4zin sorry for being such a stranger lately but it happens.
I see your going to give a go at pollenating :bravo: I know you will be successful because, well your Am4zin :circle-of-love:
Now that I have started growing from seed I may have to take a go at it myself if the opportunity arrises.
Can not wait to see how your experiment turns out :love:

Hey Mr Am4zin sorry for being such a stranger lately but it happens.
I see your going to give a go at pollenating :bravo: I know you will be successful because, well your Am4zin :circle-of-love:
Now that I have started growing from seed I may have to take a go at it myself if the opportunity arrises.
Can not wait to see how your experiment turns out :love:

Thanks for stopping by OG, I know your busy with work :passitleft:
yes pollination, I've aquired a small greenhouse (like yours just smaller) for the garden that he will be calling home in a few days. Then its just a case of waiting for his balls to drop.
I think Pineapple Express x Kalashnikova will be my first attempt, if I get pollen soon enough that is.
It's good to see you :circle-of-love:

Thanks for stopping by OG, I know your busy with work :passitleft:
yes pollination, I've aquired a small greenhouse (like yours just smaller) for the garden that he will be calling home in a few days. Then its just a case of waiting for his balls to drop.
I think Pineapple Express x Kalashnikova will be my first attempt, if I get pollen soon enough that is.
It's good to see you :circle-of-love:

Yeah I have been busy with that four letter word but I should never let that get in the way of keeping in contact with people I care about :circle-of-love:

I like the idea of using the green house as a (ball) male retainer. I am actually kind of hoping that one of my Malwai Gold turns out to be a male, I would love to be able to pollenate that into another variety. I just got permission from the wifey to order me some Auto's from Herbies. I am going to go with the Bomb Berry Bomb and Sweet Red Poison. I choose those varieties simply because I thought the flowers looked stunning. The wife is in a generous mood I wonder how much I can push my luck with her today :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah I have been busy with that four letter word but I should never let that get in the way of keeping in contact with people I care about :circle-of-love:

I like the idea of using the green house as a (ball) male retainer. I am actually kind of hoping that one of my Malwai Gold turns out to be a male, I would love to be able to pollenate that into another variety. I just got permission from the wifey to order me some Auto's from Herbies. I am going to go with the Bomb Berry Bomb and Sweet Red Poison. I choose those varieties simply because I thought the flowers looked stunning. The wife is in a generous mood I wonder how much I can push my luck with her today :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Berry Bomb looks great on the website pics, unfortunately I didn't get mine to change color before her premature end but she was really frosty, I'll be keeping an eye on how you do with it.
Good look on finding your male, they seem to come when you least expect it.
Much love my friend :circle-of-love:

Good evening all, as I had one of the ladies out for feeding i thought I'd snap some pics and let you all wonder through.
Everything is coming along well, still waiting for the superior diesel to finish before I can do anything else. I'm hoping she will be done in a couple of weeks so I can change the lights back to 18/6 and get my big flux attempt started.

Superior Diesel Fem Day 57

DSC_3352.JPG

DSC_3351.JPG

DSC_3350.JPG

DSC_3349.JPG

Kalashnikova Auto Day 45, I'm hoping is going to bring me some seeds.

DSC_3342.JPG

DSC_3341.JPG

And this will be the father, he is a Pineapple Express Autoflower at Day 33. He is a lanky thing and his balls are getting bigger and more plantyful. I've decided to leave him where he is and let him do his thing, I have put a pollen catcher on his pot to collect what falls and I've turned off the circulation fan. I don't think there will be any significant loss in yield if she was to be pollinated this late jn her life and I'm hoping the Kalashnikova will bring seeds. The new plant going in will spend a while in veg so she won't be affected, big scrubdown before flower and she be fine.

Wanna look at some balls?

DSC_3343.JPG

DSC_3345.JPG

DSC_3348.JPG

A look back

DSC_33551.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Good Morning Mr A, hope all is well with you, girls looking good and I hope that boy gives you what you want. Things have been a bit stressful personally this week and I haven't been able to post anything, too be honest it will probably be a few weeks before I can do anything. As soon as its sorted I will let you know, sorry my friend
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom