Onwards & Upwards With Mr Am4zin

She was cleaned up well before the pics were taken, the soil is missing something but I can't figure out what. No matter what I do the yellowing continues, leaves die and those that don't are turning red. She is only 12/12 +26.
Phosphorus ma man. You can tell from the "Pretty autumn colours"

15e8f8cbf90e0061095807e2538b1293.jpg

I was looking at a Phosphorous deficiency when the red leaves were mentioned but something put me off that idea, I can't remember what though.

*edit rechecked and it's because the leaves are changing colour more uniform whereas a Phosphorous deficiency appears patchier and crisps up at the reddening areas more so than seems to be happening here.

MrA looking nice. The Chocolope. What's the pH going in and runoff? This is definitely lockout. The leaf tips are hooking.
Did the symptoms start with tips looking like nute burn or just yellowing from edges? The red/pink in leaf tells me it's a Molybdenum d ef. The yellowing is more likely a Potassium lock out not a Nitrogen d ef. (IMO) I would flush with pH water 6.8 to 7.0 to get the Molybdenum moving with the Potassium. You can even go with a light nutrient base 1/4 strength with flush.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just Being honest here guys but I'm not really fussy what's wrong with her or how I'm gonna correct it. I could spend much time and effort trying and ending up making the problem worse. She will bring me a harvest whatever happens.

Tricam

As she sits in living organic soil I have no need to pH. I don't even own a working pH tester so can't check even if I wanted to. We also don't flush bit I have to agree something is wrong. When she is finished, the soil will go to the soil bin and be remixed into something fresh ready for a future run.

Neglected veg room pic. All up potted this morning. One will find its way into flower this evening and more seeds will be cracked. I need more light in there.

DSC_007040.JPG

I've been away too long. Great to finally see the new veg space.

The green girls look good, and at least chocoloco has pretty colors. How long does she have to go?

p.s.: My 2 cents, I think it may just be the soil needs to re-cook. Small pots are hard to keep the LOS going.

hey that cool, I like the attitude. I wish more people would take the "what! me worry" attitude. just passing thru. like your grow:)

Don't get me wrong I do worry, not a great amount like but I don't see the point in worrying about things I have no control over or haven't happened yet. With this plant, I'm not worried and I'm beyond caring. She has been a pain in the ass since she first sprouted. :thumb:

Hey mr A your new space looks great! Plants looking excellent!!

Cheers man, good to see ya. :high-five:

I've been away too long. Great to finally see the new veg space.

The green girls look good, and at least chocoloco has pretty colors. How long does she have to go?

p.s.: My 2 cents, I think it may just be the soil needs to re-cook. Small pots are hard to keep the LOS going.

You been away far too long, I hope you are well? I hear you on the soil, I think the same. I was warned before I started using it. She has some 30 days left yet...... :passitleft:

:passitleft: :high-five:

Ph whats that :rofl:

Yeah man :rofl:

This was my thinking also. Something is a miss with the soil she is in. It's the last run I'll be doing with it, for now. It will be amended and recooked before anything else goes near it.

After amending, can you get that soil tested??

After amending, can you get that soil tested??

Wouldn't even know where to start. Research needed :passitleft:

*research done. I can get a sample tested with recommendations for further ammendments from the royal horticultural society for the sum of 30 English pounds. Takes about 2 weeks.

Do you make AACT? My girls love their tea time!

Yeah, mine love it too. The other 3 in flower look great :high-five:

Surprise Sunday Update

Good afternoon/evening all who come here and a big stoney Sunday welcome to you all. I thought I'd give you a big rundown of everything I have going at the moment. I shocked myself at the amount of plants I have in 2, 2x2 spaces. 11 plants, soon to be 12 (Bubbas gift in soil)

I'll start with the veg kids all at 33 days

First up, in a 1 ltr airport we have Choc Mint OG My plan is to keep her small so I can bonsai her for a future mom.

DSC_014933.JPG

DSC_015035.JPG

DSC_015130.JPG

Next up is Black Dog No see plans for this one, gonna see what happens.

DSC_015233.JPG

DSC_015336.JPG

DSC_015430.JPG

This girl is a CBD Critical cure I'm going to keep her as low as possible for now, she is the next girl to go into the flower box.

DSC_015526.JPG

DSC_015632.JPG

DSC_015725.JPG

This is a tutankhamun I'm going to train her into a spiral around the top of the pot.

DSC_015829.JPG

DSC_015933.JPG

DSC_016038.JPG

This is a Freddie Best you can see where I'm going here, I'm gonna top the ends soon and let her lower nodes reach upwards.

DSC_016129.JPG

DSC_016232.JPG

DSC_016329.JPG

And finally it's Jack Herer no words needed, she also a candidate for next to flower.

DSC_016432.JPG

DSC_016526.JPG

DSC_016627.JPG

Environment and group shot

DSC_016928.JPG

DSC_016732.JPG

Onto the flower box....

First up comes Choc Mint OG 12/12+28

DSC_017229.JPG

DSC_017437.JPG

DSC_017533.JPG

DSC_017631.JPG

Next up is Black Dog 12/12+30

DSC_017725.JPG

DSC_018041.JPG

DSC_018429.JPG

This is Orange Hill Special 12/12+30

DSC_018742.JPG

DSC_018841.JPG

DSC_019039.JPG

This is a small Incredible Bulk 12/12+4

DSC_019129.JPG

DSC_019230.JPG

This is the chocoloco 12/12+34

DSC_019335.JPG

DSC_019634.JPG

DSC_019933.JPG

Environment and group shot

DSC_020130.JPG

DSC_020538.JPG

Well that's the big tour for today. I'll be seeing you about the place.

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Wouldn't even know where to start. Research needed :passitleft:

*research done. I can get a sample tested with recommendations for further ammendments from the royal horticultural society for the sum of 30 English pounds. Takes about 2 weeks.

Yeah, mine love it too. The other 3 in flower look great :high-five:

Ouch.... 30#s... that's a lot eh? Its worth it for me but I'm mixing up a few cubic yards (1500 liters) of soil at a time ... only costs $10 US here.

Testing service in the US is sponsored by our taxes and provided to the public as a public service by our government and tests are completed at the state universities here and organized on a county level in each state by the county extension service.... which is pretty cool. All that started back in 1914 and is still active today. As is relates to our friends across the pond, this service helped ramp up food production during both WW1 & WW2 and continues on to this day.

Back
Top Bottom