Onwards & Upwards With Mr Am4zin

Looking fantastic Mr A!

Cheers farmer :passitleft:

Color me jealous, but at least now I have a goal!

:Namaste:

Glad that PE turned out better then the last one :wood:. My 420 shirt is my favorite shirt too. Wife says it makes me look skinny with big muscles :rofl:

I don't think anything can go wrong with her now, I've not checked trichomes yet but she looks about ready. I'm gonna have a look later when she is out for a drench, been cooking up something good for them.

Skinny with big muscles eh? :dreamy: :rofl:

Great Lst,
i like to see your pictures so i steal some trick.
Safety pin for training with texpot,
cool!
I like also your strains,
and i'm curious about the Chocoloco.
Sorry for my later question,
what kind of carbon filter are you using in this small cabinet?
I made one with stainless cutlery drainer to fit in a space like yours with a Noctua fan, LOL.
I am a fan of MacGyver.
ROTFL
:biglaugh:

Looking lovely, the cola on the PE is so pleasant to look at. Keep it up Mr. A! :bravo:

Well as I've had a well earned day off and managed to get into the spaces and do a bit of gardening, I thought I'd share some of what I've been doing.

Veg space

In veg we have Jack Herer, Black Dog, Choc Mint OG x 2, Incredible Bulk and Freddy's best at day 17 and Tutankhamun, CDB Critical Cure, at day 16.

Freddys Best has been potted up into a 1 gallon plastic pot and has been topped.

DSC_065616.JPG

DSC_065911.JPG

Flower Space

In here we have a Pineapple Express Auto at day 73. She will be my Easter treat as she will be harvested tomorrow.

DSC_066718.JPG

20170415_212726.JPG

Chocoloco is at day 64 today and has been under 12/12 for 5 days. She has a few pretty pistels but otherwise looks like crap. She will get a drench later with epsom salts and some kelp meal.

DSC_066616.JPG

And making there flower room debut, we have a Black Dog and Orange Hill Special. They are both at day 17 and 12/12 + 0.They are both in 1 gallon plastic pots.

DSC_066211.JPG

DSC_066318.JPG

Looking back at a soon to be crowded flower box.....

DSC_067014.JPG

Later all

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Chop Chop

So the PEX came down today. She lived for 74 days and nights and took all the abuse a very lazy gardener could throw at her. I'm a little dissatisfied with the amount of buds she produced but they are all dense so the weight maght be there, u guess we find out in a few days.

DSC_06799.JPG

DSC_068114.JPG

DSC_068311.JPG

DSC_068610.JPG

DSC_068810.JPG

DSC_069014.JPG

DSC_069213.JPG

DSC_069410.JPG

This left a space in the flower box. I filled that space with a Choc Mint OG

DSC_069511.JPG

DSC_070113.JPG

The other new addition the the flower box have adjusted quickly and look great.

DSC_069810.JPG

DSC_069716.JPG

Chocoloco still looks like crap....

DSC_070011.JPG

The los pot from PEX was topped with ewc, kelp and Neem meal, Malted barley powder and epsom salts. This was watered in well and put into the veg space. I'll get something in there in the next few days. Here are the veg kids.

DSC_070210.JPG

DSC_07038.JPG

DSC_070411.JPG

That's all I got for now, enjoy the rest of the long weekend :passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom