Yeatster's Grow Box Journal - Jack Herer Auto - LED - 2016

I used scissors. Next time I'll try pinching them.
This is just Jack. Coke for the same treatment.

20160403_134327.jpg

20160403_134504.jpg

Leaves from both.
20160403_134717.jpg

Rheba and Alice are 47 days old today.
There is definately a difference in these 2, apposed to Jack & Cokes abused life.

This is Jack & Coke, day 42. Closest in age to R&A I could find.

20160302_155622.jpg

This is R&A @ day 47. 5 days older but obviously so much better taken care of.

20160404_092614.jpg
20160404_092625.jpg

R&A next to their, not so bigger sisters @ day 74.

20160404_092650.jpg

I'm sure alot of factors have been involved with the difference but I have to say, I am diggin this LED. :)

Peace

Oh man! I was just about to drop a "great job" post, not that ya don't deserve it, just feels insensitive now with your last post.

Got a plan together?

I may have jumped the gun on identifying. I believe now, they are indeed, fungus gnats.

I have been dealing with FG during winter months for a few years, since my wife has started bringing the culinary herbs in for the season. I chalk it up to her overwatering.
I saw one in the tent a while back. I covered the top with perlite, put shallow pans of water, dish soap, braggs Apple cider vinegar. I began bottom feeding to keep the topsoil dry. Now, I see the f***ers crawling out the drain holes when I move the pots! I never read anything about them coming from the bottom.
Then, I see Jandre had root aphids. When I looked them up it seemed I may have actually attracted these from bottom feeding.
I got mosquito dunks the other day, crumbled 1/4, for each plant, for top dressing. I also put 1 in my bubbling water. Hopefully this will help.

My concerns are root rot now, hahaha. I figure if they are living on the bottom, I may have given them a cozy home from bottom feeding.
I guess time will tell.

Peace

Nice defoliation and updates Yeatster!

PM me with info on the phone you are using for uploading and how you are doing it. I want to help you get that straight so you aren't frustrated with that anymore.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the offer Cannafan. I had gone from taking pics perpendicular to horizontal and it seems to show up different every time. As of now, I believe horizontal is what I need to REMEMBER to do.

Peace

I took a taster nug from the bottom of Jack last night.
I set the oven to 180°f, cut the bud into small peices, placed it on a paper plate between 2 napkins, shut the oven off, waited 5 min. mixed, repeat, turning oven back on every other mix. This took about 1/2 an hour.

20160412_213009.jpg

Although I am barely seeing any sign of Amber trichomes I was most impressed.

I haven't been smoking much at all lately. All weed seems too harsh. I have a history with breathing difficulties.

3 big hits from a joint. I was expecting it to be harsh, due to the fact I have continued 1/4 strength nutes after 60 days and, of course, the quick dry. I was surprised ti find out it was way smoother than expected. In fact, I hardly tasted anything. The lack of flavor was forgotten, 5 min later when I realized I was pretty high. Not a stoney high, but a heady one. I definately felt like I could get some stuff done.
10 min. later...baked. It crept up on me nicely.

I took a taster nug from the bottom of Jack last night.
I set the oven to 180°f, cut the bud into small peices, placed it on a paper plate between 2 napkins, shut the oven off, waited 5 min. mixed, repeat, turning oven back on every other mix. This took about 1/2 an hour.

20160412_213009.jpg

Although I am barely seeing any sign of Amber trichomes I was most impressed.

I haven't been smoking much at all lately. All weed seems too harsh. I have a history with breathing difficulties.

3 big hits from a joint. I was expecting it to be harsh, due to the fact I have continued 1/4 strength nutes after 60 days and, of course, the quick dry. I was surprised ti find out it was way smoother than expected. In fact, I hardly tasted anything. The lack of flavor was forgotten, 5 min later when I realized I was pretty high. Not a stoney high, but a heady one. I definately felt like I could get some stuff done.
10 min. later...baked. It crept up on me nicely.

I love the Jack! Harvested early is my favorite.

With your breathing issues, have you tried a vaporizer or water pipe?

I love the Jack! Harvested early is my favorite.

With your breathing issues, have you tried a vaporizer or water pipe?

Yeah, I was fairly impressed with the early clip. Excited to see what a little more maturity will do.

I have vaped before. Love it. Unfortunately, when I bought a vape a while back my son in-law confiscated it and has no idea where it is now. No biggie, once I start saving some $ from what I am doling out for crappy tasting dispensary product I can feel better about spending more to please myself. In the end it's all for my mother really.

indeed :tokin:

Good morning to u all. Yest beside the fungus problem they look fantastic. I hope you solve this easily.:circle-of-love:

Thanks bill. The fungus gnats are actually not too bad. Not gone. But 1 here and there. I'm good with that. Everybody's gotta eat.

I wo nt be pulling anything near the monsters you have created. I will be happy with an oz. each.

Back
Top Bottom