Xave's - Indoor - Autofem Jack Herer - First Auto Grow

You should be opening them up daily the let old air out and new air in. If it's up to 70% then take them out and lay them on a paper towel to dry a couple hours then put them back in the jars. Do you have access to boveda 62% packs? They work wonders for two way moisture control.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

no I don't have any of those snid ...where do they sell them I have heard ppl talking about them before here on the forums before.
the humidity indoors is 50 % so I will open the lid and let them air out for a couple hours and put lid back on til tomorrow.

thanks beast still waiting on the first signs of amber trichs until I cut them down so I can move the candy over closer to the hps. the 600w hps really helped. the bigger jh that got topped is looking to be a better pheno it has a lot more frost and trichs or maybe I gave it more nutes than the other I have no clue but u can tell in person It looks more potent than the shorter sister.

wow really some don't? I never knew that! thanks for the compliments on the topped one beast. I guess I will also go by when most of the leaves start to get used up and turn yellow I read and can see it in the smaller jh. but still only has whitish /clearish trichs.

oh and I also seen the boveda 62 packs on ebay for around 8 to 10 bucks for a ten pack. I will try to get some asap. u just put them 1 into each jar with your buds and should be good? im new at the curing process guys this is gonna be my first real cure.

That's it Xave, that's a pretty good price if shipping don't ding you. I put an 8g pack into each jar in the middle of all the buds. It works great, I like drier weed to smoke so I'll take out a handful of buds and put it in bowl for the days consumption. Until then just keep opening the jars to dry them periodically.

That's it Xave, that's a pretty good price if shipping don't ding you. I put an 8g pack into each jar in the middle of all the buds. It works great, I like drier weed to smoke so I'll take out a handful of buds and put it in bowl for the days consumption. Until then just keep opening the jars to dry them periodically.

And here I thought I was the only weird one that prefers a little bit drier herb to smoke. :high-five: here ya go snid :passitleft:

hows everyone doing. here is a photo update she is leaning to one side now she is getting so heavy lol I see a lot of trichs and think shes only got like a week or so left.

20160816_153811.jpg

the nl auto is smelling great too but idk how much time shes got left still a lot of white hairs.

20160816_154140.jpg

20160816_154203.jpg

I got 3 lined up for it all autos lsd25 incredible bulk, and either amnesia or white widow still not sure maybe ill germ all 4 and if only 3 sprout it will decide for me lol

today I chopped down the small jh to dry. most leaves were yellowing around the buds. and since it started flowering before its big sister I decided to go ahead even if the trichs could have gone longer.

20160817_164859.jpg

20160817_164911.jpg

20160817_170111.jpg

Xave nice choice of beans.be great to see u grow incredible bulk if its an auto.every time i tried to buy it sold out.a monster plant for sure;)

Back
Top Bottom