Yeatster's Grow Box Journal - Jack Herer Auto - LED - 2016

Quick update: Jack &Coke are 47 days.
Rheba & Alice are 20 days.
20160308_131625.jpg

2 Durban Poison are in paper towels. 1 is going on a 5 g. bucket, the other in a 3 g. smart pot.

Haven't been on here much, but when I finally do, can't upload pics. Oh well.

Nugs are getting dense and frosty on Jack n Coke.
Rheba n Alice are getting really big @ 41 days today, starting to cast shadows on Jack n Coke!
They are loving the new LED!

I ordered more AN for extra cannabisteroids!

I suspect the lil ones to be bigger and better than the last.

Peace

Haven't been on here much, but when I finally do, can't upload pics. Oh well.

Hi Yeatster,

We recently upgraded our photo uploader, which uses newer technology that isn't understood by older browsers/versions of browsers. You should direct your attention to this announcement - Internet Explorer Browser Issues - Solution

Should upgrading to the latest version or installing a recommended browser not resolve your upload issues, let me know as we have a series of questions we would like to ask you to help us resolve this issue.

Greenest Regards,
David Bowman

Hi Yeatster,

We recently upgraded our photo uploader, which uses newer technology that isn't understood by older browsers/versions of browsers. You should direct your attention to this announcement - Internet Explorer Browser Issues - Solution

Should upgrading to the latest version or installing a recommended browser not resolve your upload issues, let me know as we have a series of questions we would like to ask you to help us resolve this issue.

Greenest Regards,
David Bowman

Thank you David.
I do use Google Chrome. For some reason it was saying it was dropping connection. It may not have been your end but other internet worked here.
Anyway, I was able to upload a couple images now. The only difference I see now is I have to do them 1 at a time, as apposed to before, uploading several.
No big deal.
Thanks for jumping in.

Peace

Hi Yeats,

Your Jack Herrer are beautiful! The color is perfect. I thought I would add a pic of the 3rd of 3 Jacks I just finished. I let this one go 104 days. Mostly my fault, I got stupid with the nutes and paid the price with an unexpected flush. All the same she turned out well.

After growing 3 of these and seeing how temperamental they can be, I am reminded of a quote from Jurassic Park --- and I am taking some huge liberties here----"Jack Herrer doesn't want to be fed...He want to hunt!

P31600051.JPG

Hi Yeats,

Your Jack Herrer are beautiful! The color is perfect. I thought I would add a pic of the 3rd of 3 Jacks I just finished. I let this one go 104 days. Mostly my fault, I got stupid with the nutes and paid the price with an unexpected flush. All the same she turned out well.

After growing 3 of these and seeing how temperamental they can be, I am reminded of a quote from Jurassic Park --- and I am taking some huge liberties here----"Jack Herrer doesn't want to be fed...He want to hunt!

P31600051.JPG

Wow, she's so heavenly collosal!

This picture takes me back a couple pages, when we were layin the sick beats down and spittin lyrical orgasms.

What were the key factors in your harvest time? Why would heavy nutes and a flush extend her life? Did you go by trichome production/colors? And of course, how much did you pull off her in weight?

Back
Top Bottom