Db003's Black Valium Auto - Ancient Haze Auto 600w Air Cooled Grow 2x4 Growlab Tent

Re: Db003's Black Valium Auto - Ancient Haze Auto 600w Air Cooled Grow 2x4 Growlab Te

hello everyone I just picked out the seeds and started germination on them right now! it will be done by soaking them in water for 12 hours and then moving the seeds to moist paper towels in plastic bags until they sprout and are ready to be planted

I will be growing them in my super soil mix that I made last month I will be growing them in my closet grow space I got the closet all set up and ready I will be growing 4 autos under my mars pro II 320 led

the super soil is in day 32 today from when I first mixed it I was going to wait till day 42 or 6 weeks however you want to say it but I figure by the time the seeds start and they get planted enough time will past but whatever lol this will be the first batch of super soil I made and it has less amendments in it then the batch I just made so it should be nice to see how it works out

I will also be adding some more perlite to the mix to lighten the super soil up a bit more before I use it I will also add some perlite to the potting soil that I will be using in the top half of the pots so I can get a nice lite mix for my autos

the seeds I started are

1x White ‘N’ Bubbly autoflower from Mephisto Genetics Seeds
1x Night Queen autoflower from Dutch Passion Seeds
1x Cash Crop autoflower from Cream of The Crop Seeds
1x Masszar autoflower from Critical Mass Collective Seeds

more info about this grow once I get it started

0013314.JPG
0023208.JPG
0042864.JPG

Re: Db003's Black Valium Auto - Ancient Haze Auto 600w Air Cooled Grow 2x4 Growlab Te

hello everyone I took the fist batch of batch of super soil I made last month this is the super soil that I will be using in my autoflower grow that I am starting in the next few days they will be grown with a mars pro II 320 led so I will have a led grow in my closet and a 600w air cooled hood grow in my 2x4 grow tent going at the same time each space will have 4 autos

the soil is 33 days old today and mixed in some perlite in to it to lighten it up so it wont compact as it grows and will give me better drainage and more oxygen to the roots and it also gave me a chance to get the soil mixed up well before I use it in the next few days

this was the smaller batch I made first it was made with one bag of 1.5 cubic feet bag of Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose potting soil plus the perlite I added to it just now and the amendments that I used in it are

5 lb. worm castings from kelp4less
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Fish Bone Meal-- 3-16-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Granular Bone Meal-- 2-14-0-
.625 lb. - 10 oz. Bat Guano--- 0-7-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Blood Meal-- 13-0-0
.3125 lb. - 5 oz. Feather Meal-- 12-0-0
.375 lb. Colloidal Rock Phosphate
3/32 cup Epsom Salt
1/16 cup Sweet Lime (Dolomite)
1/16 cup Azomite (67 Trace Elements)
1/16 cup Kelp Powder - 0-0-17-
1/16 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi (300 spores per gram)
3/4 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid (90%Pure)

I will be using this super soil in the bottom half of the pots and the top half of the pot will be filled with roots organic original potting soil that I picked up today at the hydro store

so everything is ready now all I am waiting for is the seeds to sprout I took them out of the water I had them soaking in overnight I put them in moist paper towels in zip lock bags this morning so they should pop soon in the next day or so if all goes well

0023210.JPG
0033070.JPG
0042865.JPG
0052672.JPG
0062374.JPG

time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at half strength of the recommended dose the water was ph. to 5.8 I made 3 gallons and split it between all the plants I did not use all of it just enough to get some run off I took the excess run off out with a turkey baster

Cali Pro A and B at 2.5ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 3ml per gallon
honey chome at 2ml per gallon

these autos are in day #22 from sprout

I installed my scrog net to see how it would fit and decided to just leave it in there I have the 2 ancient haze autos on the outsides of the scrog since they are growing faster and the 2 black valium autos in the center so far I have been watering them every 3 days

I like the 600w air cooled light I was not sure if it would have enough light for the plants and the ends of the tent but look to be fine I used a 2 litter soda bottle to water the plants like I did with my other scrogs matter of fact its the same 2 littler bottle I have been using for the last 4 or 5 grows lol its been putting in work

I think for my next grow in this tent I want to do either 2x 5 gallon pots or 2x 7 gallon pots with photo plants in a scrog and I will make some longer legs for my scrog this scrog height was fine with my last tent but since I am using risers now its a bit to short but will make it work for this grow

0013316.JPG
0023211.JPG
0033071.JPG
0052673.JPG
0062375.JPG
0072212.JPG
0081993.JPG

time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at half strength of the recommended dose the water was ph. to 5.8 I made 3 gallons and split it between all the plants I did not use all of it just enough to get some run off I took the excess run off out with a turkey baster

root wizard at 7.5 per gallon

I also gave some Cheshire grin liquid worm castings to only 2 of the 4 autos they got 90ml to the base of the plant

these plants are in day #25 from sprout

db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 tent #4 - YouTube

020567.JPG
021544.JPG
022475.JPG
023437.JPG
024402.JPG

time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at half strength of the recommended dose the water was ph. to 5.8 I made 3 gallons and split it between all the plants I did not use all of it

I also ph. the water to low this time so a added a bit of GH silica just to raise the ph. a bit

I started the first bit of training on them

these autos are in day #28 from sprout

0062381.JPG
0072218.JPG
0081998.JPG
0091791.JPG
0101626.JPG
0111429.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at half strength of the recommended dose the water was ph. to 5.8 I made 3 gallons and split it between all the plants until I got a bit of run off

they have all reached the scrog now and started training I will be switching out the MH bulb for the HPS bulb soon in a week so that will be awesome

these autos are in day #31 from sprout
db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 tent #5 - YouTube

0091795.JPG
0101628.JPG
0111431.JPG
0121268.JPG
0131152.JPG
0141032.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at quarter strength of the recommended dose I seen the slightest bit of yellowing on the tips that's why I backed down from half strength to quarter strength for now

the water was ph. to 6.2 this time I wanted to go a bit higher this time since I have been watering at 5.8 for the past couple of watering's I like to bounce around in the 5.5 to 6.2 range of ph. with coco aka soilless so they can get a better balance of nutrients since not all nutrients are absorbed at the same ph. range but I mostly aim for 5.8 to 6.0 most of the time

I made 3 gallons but only used about 2 and a half and split it between all the plants I only gave them a full 2 litter bottle each I did not get any run off this time

they are all getting training now some more then others but that's fine both of the ancient haze autos on both of the ends of the scrog have super cropped them self's it happened when I was training the scrog but that's no big deal they just keep chugging along I also did some lite leaf trimming just some lower leaves and some that were in the way of upper bud sites

Cali Pro A and B at 1.1 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 1.5 ml per gallon
honey chome at 0.6 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #34 from sprout

0101630.JPG
0111433.JPG
0121269.JPG
0131153.JPG
0141033.JPG
015925.JPG
016867.JPG
018695.JPG
020568.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at quarter strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 5.9 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between all the plants I watered until I got a bit of run off this time and I just installed my 600w ipower hps bulb and today will also be the first day I gave them bloom nutes I made sure to wipe down the glass before I installed the hps it was a bit dirty from the dust

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.25 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2 ml per gallon
king kola at 2 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #37 from sprout and the last day of 600w MH and first day of 600w hps

0082004.JPG
0091799.JPG
0101632.JPG
0111435.JPG
0121270.JPG
0131154.JPG
0141034.JPG
015926.JPG
016868.JPG
017785.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at quarter strength of the recommended dose

some of the plants are showing signs of flowering so that good but I am having a bit of problem after I switched to the hps bulb I think its light shock but not sure so I will just wait a week and see if the adjust to the new spectrum they were fine under the MH and as soon as I switched to hps they started to act like this

I also raised the light some just in case since the plants in the center were affected more then the plants on the outside which is why I think it has more to do with the light being changed then under watering or something like that I have never ran hps set up before so some of this is still new to me

the water was ph. to 5.8 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between all the plants but they only got a full 2 litter bottle of water each I have been watering every 3 days I will start watering every 2 days I think just incase it was under watering and if not I will back down if it was over watering but I dont think it was

I also gave some Cheshire grin liquid worm castings to only 2 of the 4 autos they got about 4 oz. to the base of the plant

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 1.25 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 2 ml per gallon
honey chome at 2 ml per gallon
king kola at 2 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #40 from sprout

db003's black valium auto - ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 tent #6 - YouTube

0101633.JPG
0111436.JPG
0121272.JPG
0131156.JPG
0141035.JPG
015928.JPG
016869.JPG
017787.JPG
018697.JPG
019604.JPG
020570.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 5.8 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between just 3 of the plants and one plant got a full dose of nutes since it been have problems

the last 2 pics are the nute problem I am having I think its a Cal mag problem but it sucks because I dont have a drop of Cal mag and no money for it lol I will try and scrap some up to see if I can get some or it could have been me just giving her just to little nutes

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 2.5 ml per gallon
emerald goddess at 4 ml per gallon
honey chome at 4 ml per gallon
king kola at 4 ml per gallon
root wizard at 7.5 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #42 from sprout

0013354.JPG
0023243.JPG
0033101.JPG
0042893.JPG
0072228.JPG
0082008.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at a little over half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between till I got run off and I tested the ph. of the run off for each plant this time it was between 5.1 -5.4 -5.4 - 5.3

Cali Pro bloom A and B at 3.3 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #44 from sprout
db003's black valium auto ancient haze auto 600w air cooled grow 2x4 tent #7 - YouTube

0052698.JPG
0062399.JPG
0072231.JPG
0082009.JPG
0091802.JPG
0101636.JPG
0111439.JPG
0121275.JPG
0131158.JPG
0141038.JPG

hello everyone time for a watering update of my top shelf elite genetics autoflower testers of black valium autos and ancient haze autos in this watering I gave them emerald harvest nutrients I used the nutes at a little over half strength of the recommended dose

the water was ph. to 6.0 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between

I did a tiny bit of training on the scrog just to keep it even and did some trimming under the scrog to clean it up some and remove the stuff that wont make it past the screen and I lowered the light just a tiny bit

I took some before and after pics of the trimming I did under the scrog

these autos are in day #46 from sprout

0013362.JPG
0023252.JPG
0033109.JPG
0042901.JPG
0052702.JPG
0062403.JPG
0072235.JPG
0082012.JPG
0091805.JPG
0101639.JPG
0111441.JPG
0121277.JPG

time to play mad scientist with db003 Mwuhahahahaha!

so I bought this product called "holy terp pure" for a company called holy terp it is supposed to Liquefy your extract while maintaining its own flavor I got it so I could make some of the wax I got and make it in to a liquid state so I could use it in a vape pen style vaporizer or e cig or what every you want to call it lol

they have other products but some of those have PG and VG in them but I wanted to try this once since the website says its all organic with No Glycol No PEG and No Glycerin

I got the holy terp pure flavorless starter kit it came with a blunt tip needle a syringe a empty vile and a 4ml vile of the holy terp pure flavorless solution it cost me 25 dollars in total with tax and shipping they have quite a few different flavors by the way but I got this one

this is basically just like Connoisseur Concentrates the Solution but cheaper so I wanted to try it for the hell of it I do want to try the Connoisseur Concentrates the Solution once I get some money to compare it since I have heard it is way better but that just from a few reviews I have read online so it could be a toss up

so I took a gram of wax it was a mix of a few different waxes I had left in in containers and .5ml of holy terp pure I got the flavorless version first thing I noticed is that it says flavorless but it does a have a flavor well at least in it pure concentrate form and a scent I have not got to try it once it was mixed up with the wax yet not sure if there was a mix up or its just like that I just wanted to point that out

so I took the wax and holy terp pure and put it in a glass vile that came with the starter kit I got and used a lighter very carefully to heat it to mix it up it took me like 5 to 10 minutes to get it mixed all the way next time I will try a hot water bath since I think that will work better and there is less risk of messing it up with too much heat

I got a glass .5ml vape cartridge from eBay and filled it with the liquid wax solution but the cartridge does not work with the button less style of pen I already have so I ordered a different one its a vision spinner 2 pen style battery it should be here in a few days

I did still have a cartridge that is refillable that came with the pen that I already have that was pretty much empty it had some cannabis infused VG liquid I tried to make a while back that I think did not come out well so I emptied the rest of it out as best as I could and put a bit of the liquid wax solution and put some in there

I would like to note that I did this a while after I first made the liquid wax solution and once it gets cold it does get thick like cold honey but with a little heat it will get runnier so I used a little heat and it was easy to put it in the cartridge

right now I am waiting for the battery to charge so I can try it out

now I know there are a lot of different ways to get this done without something to dilute the wax like for instance co2 oil or thc distillate but that shit is expensive

since I already had the wax I went this route it was just something I wanted to try pretty sure it will work but will I like it that will still be determined if not I could always use the liquid wax and make moon rocks or something with it because I dam sure am not wasting a gram of wax lol and if you are wondering I dont make the wax I get most of mine for the clinic but its not the best but not the worst I get for about 20 a gram most of the time

now there is some info on holy terp pure from there website that I copied and pasted

Liquefy your extract while maintaining its own flavor!

Description:
All Organic
No Glycol
No PEG
No Glycerin

With Pure you can liquefy and emulsify your concentrates without having to dilute your concentrate too much. You can use ratios as low as 0.1 mL Pure : 1 g of concentrate while still enriching it with terpenes.

Can be used as an additive or as-is with your extract or concentrate without ever worrying about separation.

"Pure" features a hint of everything, this allows the product to fully vivify your extract in what it's missing.

-Instructions:
Mix Pure with extract at 0.2 mL-0.6 mL : 1 g extract. 18 drops of "Pure" is equivalent to about 0.5 ml-Stir under 120°F until the extract dissolves.-
0.1 mL : 1 g of concentrate is perfect for concentrates that are a honey / syrup-consistency-at room temperature.-
0.5 mL : 1 g of-concentrate is perfect for concentrates that are completely-solidified at room temperature.
See guide for more detailed instructions.

Ingredients:
Proprietary Organic Blend

0023253.JPG
0033110.JPG
0042903.JPG
0052703.JPG
0062404.JPG
0111442.JPG
0131161.JPG
017792.JPG

the water was ph. to 6.3 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between

these autos are in day #48 from sprout

0013364.JPG
0023254.JPG
0033111.JPG
0042904.JPG
0052704.JPG
0062405.JPG
0072236.JPG
0082013.JPG
0091807.JPG
0101640.JPG

ok so I finally got my vape battery in the mail and got around to testing the wax mixed with the holy terp pure in my cartridge that I filled and dam that shit got my super high lol

ok first thing I noticed is that you can it works better in a good 510 vape cartridge I think it matters a lot I tried a little bit in a wicking style cartridge and it sucks donkey balls I am glad I used a little

but when I used it in the cartridge I bought its was like night and day it hits great the taste ok but it gets me super high and it is discreet just looks like any old vape pen

I did some more looking in to what is in it and after some questions and concerns and what is in holy terp pure I found out its most likely food grade terpenes just like what's in connoisseur concentrates the solution but am not 100% percent sure either way I will be trying the connoisseur concentrates next since this time I tried the holy terp

the stuff works great and does what it says but me personally I dont like that flavor of the one I got its bearable but other then that its fantastic next time I am going to get some connoisseur concentrates the solution and see how it works and tastes to see if I get better results

over all I would say I like it a lot and will do it again I just need to find the right flavor that works for me

I would like to state I do not work holy terp or connoisseur concentrates this is just something I bought myself and wanted to try and wanted to share my experience with it

0013366.JPG
0033113.JPG
0042906.JPG
0091808.JPG

the water was ph. to 6.2 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between for the last couple of watering I have not had to add any ph. down since the amount of nutes I have been using has brought the ph. to exactly to 6.3-6.2 so said what the hell and just left it like that

emerald goddess at 5.3 ml per gallon
honey chome at 5.3 ml per gallon
king kola at 5.3 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #50 from sprout

0013368.JPG
0023257.JPG
0033115.JPG
0042908.JPG
0052707.JPG
0062407.JPG
0072237.JPG
0082014.JPG
0101641.JPG
0111444.JPG
0121280.JPG

tonight I am drinking on some pizza port swami's IPA and smoking on some fat dabs of batman og sugar wax getting toasted bumping some rage against the machine

no reason why just loving life

024403.JPG
026370.JPG
0131164.JPG

dude I messed up I let one of my friends plug his phone in by my plug outlets for my grow and some how my lights got switched off so my lights have been off for half a day and all night till this morning when I went to go water them so almost 24 hours I turned the light back on and reset the timer and they seam fine I just know now not to let people use my plugs by my grow

the water was ph. to 6.2 this time I made 3 gallons and split it between them they got a 2 littler of water each plant

emerald goddess at 5.3 ml per gallon
honey chome at 5.3 ml per gallon
king kola at 5.3 ml per gallon

these autos are in day #52 from sprout

0082017.JPG
0091810.JPG
0101643.JPG
0111447.JPG
0121282.JPG
0131165.JPG
0141043.JPG