Xave's - Indoor - Autofem Jack Herer - First Auto Grow

Xave nice choice of beans.be great to see u grow incredible bulk if its an auto.every time i tried to buy it sold out.a monster plant for sure;)

yea beast its an auto I cant wait either but I got a bit of a dilemma I cant really start my next autos until the candy finishes as she is a photo and has to stay on 12/12 :/

I feel like I will be wasting room as I can have 2 more plants growing with the size light I got.

I don't really have windows I could put them out due to privacy and other concerns. but I was thinking of trying to move the photo to a separate dark room or closet for that time but that will be a challenge to do that everyday.

here are pics of the plants. I think I will chop them down on sunday a lot of leaves turning yellow id say all are yellow or turning yellow.
I gave them there last plain water today too.

20160826_180516.jpg

20160826_180513.jpg

update harvest. I chopped plants and hung to dry :) after about 3 or 4 days I put them into jars with the boveda packs. I have about 3 of the big jars full with bud so I am pretty happy with the amount but there is about 2 jars of good nug and 1 of the small garbage bud from being at the bottom and not enough light I guess.

il post pics soon of the bud after I get a little cure in! ;)

Here are some pics of the bud i got off the autos. They smelled great after i cut them down but now after being in the jars for 2 days or so are starting to smell not too good to me and has lost its good smell completely. Does anyone know what is goin on here i have never cured before so idk what to expect.

20160902_193039.jpg

I smoked a joint of the jack herer after I let it dry all day again out of the jar and it got me fried so no worrys. I was worried it was something I was doing wrong that would ruin it. no signs of mold or white powder mildew

do u guys have any knowledge of the curing process and why it changes scents? this is what im new too as when I did a few grows in the past I just dried it and put it to a ziplock bag and just smoked like normal wondering why it wasn't as good as I hoped. BUT anyways. I noticed after I let some stuff sit out again and I guess re dry it started to change again. and that's when I rolled one up and got pretty stoned. Although I am wondering if it will get even better after a 2-3 week cure?

It's important to wait until you can break/snap the stems before putting them into the jars. You'll get a better taste and smell as time goes on. Just keep burping the jar daily to let fresh air in and stale air out. Also removing the fans and sugar leaves during trim aswell as the entire stem from said leaf, will prevent alot of the hay smell. Dry too fast and again hay smell... It's hard to master, but 60%rh dry for 4-6 days is the norm for me then into jars.

The process is turning the starches into sugars, to bring out the terpenes.. Don't quote me but that's what I am under the impression of. It's exactly like preparing feed for cattle. They let it sit under a tarp or whatever for months and let it breath and rotate to get it to where it's ready for consumption.

Sending some reps for those nice ass nugs, :bravo:Xave

KiG :green_heart:cheers

yea I had them hang in the dark for 3 to 4 days because humidity was very low around 40 percent I put them in jars with the boveda packs and am opening every day to check if its still dry and has been just hoping that it keeps improving everyday

no I didn't get an exact weight but my guess is 2 to 3 ounces thanks dan , after I finish up cheese candy I will do 2 of the following 3.

lsd 25 auto, incredible bulk auto , or white widow auto . I have all 3 seeds just waiting to germinate ;)

thanks dirt , yea I am anxious to try lsd 25 I have read good things about it but also seen some journals where the auto version stayed pretty small but one I seen got big so hopefully it will be a good phenol! ;) the incredible bulk should be fun which is why I may only grow 2 because of the reported size it gets to be!

how many plants can be grown under a 600w mh/hps?

Back
Top Bottom