Mr Am4zin Goes Auto for the Summer - 300W LED Cabinet

Brenda didn't like those wet feet..... I would have done the same. Good call, live and learn.... ;)

That's too bad, but if you baby her, she may recover! Since it was feed water, you may think of flushing her a bit. As the water evaporated, the food was just getting more concentrated, so she probably didn't like that either. Everything else is looking great though!

Thankyou for the kick up the ass, I needed it.

Wilma Day 83

As we know she is sick, ran some plain tap water. (very good water here, ph 7.0 and a ppm of 36) through her and tested runoff. Very low at 5.2. Flushed with about 30 liters of water till runoff was 6.5 and left out to drain for an hour. Before she goes back in the box she will get a half strength feed. I made some more holes round the bottom edge of pots in hope of it drying out quicker.
Feel bad about these pics I'm going to share, she really is a sorry sight.
DSC_06655.JPG
DSC_06646.JPG
DSC_06608.JPG
DSC_06585.JPG

Ill update again in a few days.
I hope you are all good and green, i'm reaching out for your positive energy.
:Namaste:

She doesn't look all that rough :peace: I remember last grow when PH took a nose dive [have since switched soil] and I literally rinsed the roots of 3 or 4 plants in the bath tub before re-potting. All plants survived and continued to grow, including 1 auto. I got good meds at the end ... you sure are getting an education here with this grow :high-five:

Keep up the good work mate;)

Cheers mate, I don't feel like I've done good work with the state of Wilma, others look good tho, can't wait to get these autos done so I can get back to the photo girls. Not entirely happy with how much they yield but a new lamp should sort that out.

Update on wilma

So it's been a few days since I got off my ass and did something about Wilma. I had a quick look at her in the box yesterday and tonight when I came in from work I had every intention of cutting her down as she seemed to be getting worse. However, as she was sat on my dining room table under the big bright lights, me, sat with trimming scissors in hand, I saw new and white pistels in her undergrowth. Is about to make a comeback? I whispered a few words of encouragement and put her back under the light. I will drop in some pics later when my phone has some charge in it, couldn't get a good pic with the tablet.

*GOOD NEWS*

I bit the bullet and ordered a marsll 400w finally I will have a light capable of producing bigger and more beautiful flowers.

Until later my friends :peace:

*Edit

Pics
DSC_06896.JPG
DSC_06919.JPG
DSC_069310.JPG

GOOD NEWS UPDATE

:party::party: marsll arrived today :party::party: couldn't wait to get home, get it set up and plugged in. So after I'd had the obligatory brew and joint, I got on it.

The light
DSC_07479.JPG
DSC_07505.JPG

Marsll 400w with switchable grow and bloom.
DSC_07496.JPG

Makes pretty patterns on my wall
DSC_07858.JPG

It's bigger than I expected, had a hard time getting it high enough in my tiny box. It's there for now but gonna rethink it at the weekend.
While the box was empty I gave it a quick clean and dry.
DSC_07748.JPG

Onto the girls

Wilma day 90
I'm surprised at her recovery so far, she continues to push out new pistels. Still had nothing since her last flushing but her pot is starting to get light. Plain water from now on cos she is getting close to harvest. 25/75 clear and cloudy trichomes.
DSC_07729.JPG
DSC_07688.JPG

Booboo day 76
Still growing strong. Not checked any trichomes on her yet, her big sister, Brenda, went 80 days so I'll check her out when she comes out for water on Thursday.
DSC_07604.JPG
DSC_07593.JPG
DSC_07624.JPG

Bubble day 76

She looks so pretty. A bit behind booboo but she has 4 main colas, I'm hoping that the new light makes them really big and fat. Had a feed today.
DSC_07819.JPG
DSC_07586.JPG
DSC_07565.JPG

Thankyou for popping by. May you all be happy and healthy.

That light is going to coat them with thick frosty goodness. Congrats on the new light. Feeling all warm and fuzzy are we? :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom