The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

In that case let them dry some, fiddle with and tie them and you will be good.

You have done a good job filling out the space you have, so :goodjob: well done :5;

Thanks bird, they getting tall now. :passitleft:

DSC_6677.JPG

Re: The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

That's the Jack Herer up front. She's my favourite but don't tell the others that. :passitleft: super lemon haze
I have that same problem in the flower room...I know who my favorite is lol.

bcaf5ec0f8d29de3eac19ee32e1f2b48.jpg

Oh and how did that chocolope taste? Smoke report?

Awesome news man I am as well talked mrs. Spart into ot the other day. I'm gonna go for a 80x80x160 tent probably keep the 60x60 runnijg constant autos then screw around with other

Awesome news man I am as well talked mrs. Spart into ot the other day. I'm gonna go for a 80x80x160 tent probably keep the 60x60 runnijg constant autos then screw around with other

Nice man, have you seen 12/12 from seeds, kinda like autoflower. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Mine is an existing cupboard that needs a till bit of work and power to get it started. It's a pro 2x2x2.5ft but only 2 ft of height. :passitleft:

Nice man, have you seen 12/12 from seeds, kinda like autoflower. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

I did a 12/12 from seed run last year. Made for some pretty flowers.

Hey Mr A! Cheers to more grow space!

12/12 from seed is awesome! The plant will Grow out it's roots then flower!

:cheer:

I did an extended run for a while with the whole tent 12/12 or less. What a ride that was. I used azalea pots and ran it as a taster garden. Dr Ziggy got diminished light scheduling down to a science with the kit, and he's growing some of the most amazing crosses you'll find on these pages.

One of my major attractions to the auto tent is the singularity of the light schedule. Running the photo tent in the same way can be great fun. :laughtwo:

Good morning/afternoon Mr Am4zin. :hug: :love: :hug:

I'm excited about your new space. :yahoo: Once I get my clones done and harvested I'll use that shelf for vegging. I got a little carried away. :laughtwo:

Awesome Mr. A I was thinking maybe the new pro epistar80 and something for the next space from the holiday sale or maybe a few things to combine with the 400w.

Yeah from what I've heard and from what I've read. 12/12 from seed will grow basically like an auto flower to the sense it will veg until it's sure the roots have "branched" out enough to start flowering. So it's really strain and pot size that determines size of plant. I'd say go with the 3.5L pots for a 12/12 run and trim off the lower nodes so the plant will focus on growing more straight into a single bud form instead of a little bush like in a sog.
My next run will be 9 X 3.5L pots on 12//12 from seed if I aim for 15-20 grams/plant I'll be laughing. The local seed bank said they will give me the seeds to try as well. So more test lines I think or new varieties :)

Happy monday Mr. A and Everyone
Hope it treats you all well :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom