Mr. GMT'S GH Fluroduo Grow Off

I'm subbed. Want to see what happens. I too use BPN

:popcorn:

will stay toon.

plants looking good man love the journal 2 and fact you doing side to side to better compare in yo face...lol:thumb:
Yea and I think it will be BPN in your face and mine too :)
I'm subbed. Want to see what happens. I too use BPN

:popcorn:
Glad to have you MUTT pull up a chair :popcorn:
subbed for this one for sure.

With BPN in the Blue corner.... I'm gonna take the gloves off and poke GH in the eye and tie his shoe laces :)

Glad to see that you will be using RO water soon.
Hey Corey glad your here :welcome: yeah I plan on getting a ro filtee soon I just dont know if the 4 stage portable ones are anygood and on that note Ill get into my preflower update as they will go into the flower tent tonight. I wanted to give enough veg time so the roots would be established in the res and i wanted to see some top growth also before switching to 12/12 but heres some info im running 50% of trans nutes on both sets ph'ed to 5.8 and you can see size in the pics, oh yeah corey since im running 50% of trans now when I up it,should I run,75% trans or go to stage 2 flower at 50% sorry if my,questions and pics are kinda blurry but heres lets say day 1 flowering for all
GH/ THE CHURCH 1
IMG_20121115_115333.jpg

GH/ THE CHURCH 2
IMG_20121115_115413.jpg

BPN/ THE CHURCH 1
IMG_20121115_120221.jpg

BPN/ THE CHURCH 2
IMG_20121115_120259.jpg

GH/ QRAZY TRAIN 1
IMG_20121115_115458.jpg

GH/ QRAZY TRAIN 2
IMG_20121115_115533.jpg

BPN/ QRAZY TRAIN 1
IMG_20121115_120404.jpg

BPN/ QRAZY TRAIN 2
IMG_20121115_120330.jpg

Everything is greening up nicely and we should have some new growth by this time next week oh and one more change I wont be using koolbloom dry as it would give a advantage as I dont have both BPN booster for flowering so I will just use liquid koolbloom and shall the best team win :peace:

personally, I would run equal parts GMB (Crazy growth) until I flip the switch. then start transitioning into less Micro, and slowly increase the Bloom leaving the Grow about the same. The feed schedule is just a guideline. I usually play it by ear and change it up as my grow progresses. The main idea is that the Micro is the "base" of the 3 part because it contains most of the nitrogen and all of the calcium as well as all of the micronutrients. You want to give plenty of nitrogen at first and slowly decrease the Micro to lower the N but still give enough micronutrients as well as calcium. That is how I do it. Of course the Bloom contains all most of the P and K which is what you want to increase as flowering progresses. The Grow is mostly potassium (excellent for hardening buds) with a bit of nitrogen and phosphorus and is the glue that holds the MIcro and Bloom together and helps regulate the pH due to the ammonium that the Grow contains. Make sense?

Synopsis: equal parts GMB
Then slowly lower the Micro and increase the Bloom as flowering progresses.
Keep the ppms of the GH and BPN about the same.
INcrease or decrease the ec/ppm as you see fit ....push the plants to the point right before they look like the tips of the leaves start to look burned, but not any further until late flower then pour it to them and flush the last week.

personally, I would run equal parts GMB (Crazy growth) until I flip the switch. then start transitioning into less Micro, and slowly increase the Bloom leaving the Grow about the same. The feed schedule is just a guideline. I usually play it by ear and change it up as my grow progresses. The main idea is that the Micro is the "base" of the 3 part because it contains most of the nitrogen and all of the calcium as well as all of the micronutrients. You want to give plenty of nitrogen at first and slowly decrease the Micro to lower the N but still give enough micronutrients as well as calcium. That is how I do it. Of course the Bloom contains all most of the P and K which is what you want to increase as flowering progresses. The Grow is mostly potassium (excellent for hardening buds) with a bit of nitrogen and phosphorus and is the glue that holds the MIcro and Bloom together and helps regulate the pH due to the ammonium that the Grow contains. Make sense?

Synopsis: equal parts GMB
Then slowly lower the Micro and increase the Bloom as flowering progresses.
Keep the ppms of the GH and BPN about the same.
INcrease or decrease the ec/ppm as you see fit ....push the plants to the point right before they look like the tips of the leaves start to look burned, but not any further until late flower then pour it to them and flush the last week.

Yeah Corey it makes sense but how would this apply to the 2 part max I run your 2 part

crap, I typed all that and didn't even remember that you were using the 2 part...my bad. The 2 part is easier... I would still use equal parts of each before you switch to 12/12. Then just slowly decrease the Grow relative to the Bloom. The Grow contains all the micronutrients and all the calcium so you can only lower the Grow to the point that you don't see any calcium or micronutrient deficiencies and slowly increase the Bloom as flowering progresses. Following the feed schedule starting at crazy growth and then to transition when you flip to 12/12 will be a good to follow. Just pay attention to your plants and if they start to burn, drop the nutes down in proportions relative to one another.

Hey everone tonights watering specs starting water quality 350 ppm 7.4 ph
BPN 5ML PART A/ 6.25ML B/ 2.5ML LIQUID BLUE PH'ed to 5.8 was 6.8 before ph down ppm of 960
I did these measurements to keep ppm at the same as GH range 950-980
GH 5ML PART A/5 ML B/2.5 ML LIQUID KOOLBLOOM
Ph'ed to 5.8 also 6.8 before ppm of 974

Pics tommorrow :peace:

Do you use your water straight after adjusting ph? Or do you let it stabilize for some time and check again? I've got hard water myself, and I usually need to readjust my ph two times to get i stable. Mixing up res with nutes and water, adjusting ph. And on the next day, ph has usually climbed 1 point. Readjusting again and good too go:) You could also, lower it the first time by one point too much.. But I down know you're reacts the same as mine? Alot easier with the R.O. water..
-Later bro ;) :peace:

Hey everyone bad news, I will be putting this grow on hold... Maybe for a month or two my newbness has led me astray I really underestimated the work and responsibility it would,take for me too do this "grow off" and you always here "a hard head makes a soft (insert your word here)" I was told by coeey himself whatever i do i should keep my ppms about the same between both nutrients and thats where I ran into trouble at full strength on bpn my newly rooted clones burn so I choose to start at 50% and,the same with gh but at 50% gh's ppm is like 200 more ppm than bpn so ive been trying to adjust the bpn to get it even with,gh's ppm and its alot more thinking adding and dividing than,i had ever thought and after a few weeks i can tell ive been lacking lo n bpn strength and what ive done is total crap ive almost done a disservice to corey by nit paying enough attention to my numbers and it has showed so when and i will start this again hopefully i can have a better understanding of what my plants need and at what levels and i will also grow bushes for the test instead of clone to flower as alot of adjustments need to be made to properly care for sog clones. The clones for a SOG are alot less forgiving when it,comes to nutes or a lack there of, so sorry for the wasted time and i shall return

No worries bro, I understand. :high-five:
The good thing in this, when you finally get it down, you got mad experience in hydro my man ;)

Will you be updating more in the other journal then?
-I miss them black N green fingaz ;) (mostly the bud's in em)
:peace:

Thanks for the positive attitude JS, :thanks: I am ok at hydro my first grow ever about 7 years ago I choose to just dive right in with hydro I went 4, 5gallon dwc buckets gh 3 part under & 1000 watter it was ok coulda done better then I built nft drip tubes 4, 10 foot sections a lil better then I found SOG and have been trying to get 420fied sized SOG colas every since I also built aero tubes 12 by 10 ft nice buds but the growth was to much for me by mself living 10miles from the spot it was hard but yea the other grow will continue im set to,harvest aon the 12th it will be a qrazy train mom a the church mom and 3 qt sog plants and 4 white widow sog plants and the qt has some color too! I also ordered some new beans I got 3 Kens GDP 1 OG RASCAL WHITE URKLE 1 LA AFFIE 1 MIGHTY GRAPE 47 days flowering 1 kandy,kush freebie 2 lemon skunk freebie 5 sleestack skunk freebie so stay tuned for those too but I wanna do some organic subcool supersoil but maybe oneday when I get more space gotta get a bigger light than this 400 for my 5x5 tent first.

4sho ;)
Right on bro, I like experimenting as well! Yeah, it will probably be a lot easier too achieve those goals with more light, I believe 420fied used 2x 600w..
Anyways, B lookin forward too your updates, so you went with La Affie, never seen it. Will be fun. :peace:

It looks really nice that affie does and with the gdp and urkle i figured oh and qrazy train I figured i had enough purple so instead of purple og18 i choose the affie but im excited for my mighty grape its gonna go outside when summer comes 47 days is fast ill post some new pics for u after 6 or in a hour thanks for being here and giving some feedback its hard to find someone that will take the time to write back sometimes but thanks +reps :peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom