Mr. GMT'S GH Fluroduo Grow Off

Mrgivemethat

Hello all and welcome to my 2nd journal here at :420: and I gotta say I love you guys and ladies :). Shall we start? I'm gona be doing exactly what the title says a grow off BPN (2part)liquid blue vs GH (Floroduo) koolbloom
STRAINS: THE CHURCH (GREENHOUSE) & QRAZY TRAIN (TGA SUBCOOL)
MEDIUM: 75% PERLITE 25% VERMICULITE
STYLE: DEEP WATER CULTURE HEMPY
ROOM: 5X5 GROW TENT
LIGHTING: 400 WATT HPS 1000WATT JD BY END OF THIS MONTH
AIR CONTROL: 4&6 INCH INLINE 2 12 INCH OSCILLATING FANS

The grow will be setup as follows it will be 4QRAZY TRAIN & 4THE CHURCH, 2 of each will get Bpn with liquid blue and 2 on GH with liquid and powder koolbloom same with THE CHURCH. I will keep up with height and burn or lack of, I will also track flower production and time it takes for each to get fully into flower. I will also keep feeding levels the same I'm starting at 75% strength for both, I will try to keep everything as controlled as I possibly can or that I can. Each one will be labeled with nute company and a number 1 or 2 with everyones help I should be able and focused on keeping everything fair (as im a bpn backer). First pictures will be tonight I planted everything last night and they all will get a week of vegetation and then flower room. If anyone can think of anything else let me know I always forget stuff when I'm typing. So everyone grab a seat and pull up a chair it's about to get very informative in this peice with the help of a great community. :Namaste: stay tuned

Will stay tuned, sounds like a good grow!

I'll watch, sounds interesting!! Front row too!

Zup´D Mr. G :high-five:

What water are you using, tap, R.O. or both? And what are you using to adjust ph?

:Namaste:

:thanks: Toddigy and NEPharmer and JS I'm using tap for now until I get my RO uniy ppm of 340 and ph of 7.4 ill be using ph down bu liquid by general hydroponics. I'm sorry for no pictures last night I got kinda drunk watching football so ill take pics and do my measuring in a little bit I'll try to update at least once a week of not twice glad to have you guys here with me :peace:

Oh you know I'm gunna be watching this!
Right on Mr G.
Can't wait to see this go down!
wiw! :headbanger:

Oh you know I'm gunna be watching this!
Right on Mr G.
Can't wait to see this go down!
wiw! :headbanger:
Hey vick glad you made it over from my other journal :thumb:
Update coming in a few minutes :)

Subbed. Looks fun
Thanks for joining up icemud glad to see all you new faces getting into my grows. :welcome:

Hello everyone I'm back with the promised pictures. The way I will work this is plants numbered 1&2. GH or BPN and size I wont start with color or tip burning until I start flower in 7 days they will all veg until I harvest what's currently in my flower tent I'll also take root growth pics once a week and each will get watered on a day until roots are big enough to fill the res comfortably then I'll water only once every 3days or every other day or as need, anyone have any ideas on good ways to keep this fair? Well here we go

THE CHURCH plant1/GH 2.5 inches
IMG_20121105_122659.jpg

THE CHURCH plant2GH/ 3.5 inches
IMG_20121105_122759.jpg

QT plant1/GH 3.5Iinches
IMG_20121105_122820.jpg

QT plant2/GH 2.75 inches
IMG_20121105_122914.jpg

THE CHURCH plant1/BPN 2.5 inches
IMG_20121105_122942.jpg

THE CHURCH plant2/BPN 3.5 inches
IMG_20121105_123032.jpg

QT PLANT1/BPN 2.75 inches
IMG_20121105_123111.jpg

QT plant2/BPN 2.25 inches
IMG_20121105_123140.jpg

I'm here :)
great experiment !

Um, yeah! SUBBED LIKE A MOFO!

Hey guys im glad youve both made it here glad some peeps with the knowledge and skilks of you guys' caliber is here if you see anything I missed or forgot to speak on or any ideas on ways to make this work better or more controlled dont hesitate to tell me i wanna make this my best grow/ journal ever! Well thanks for joining stay tuned small update inh here tomm. (root pics) and big update in my other grow :Namaste:

and JS I'm using tap for now until I get my RO uniy ppm of 340 and ph of 7.4 ill be using ph down bu liquid by general hydroponics.:

That's some pretty hard water. Have you been using that all a long, in the other journal as well I mean?
Are the General Hydroponics FloraDuo you are using, made specially for hard water?

That's some pretty hard water. Have you been using that all a long, in the other journal as well I mean?
Are the General Hydroponics FloraDuo you are using, made specially for hard water?
Thanks everyone for joining me on this grow, and JS yes I have been using water this hard the whole time in the other grow as well and the duo im using is just regular not specific on hard water im looking to get a tR/O system soon maybe just a portable on counter one for like 60 bucks off fleabay but also ive had to make a few changes in the grow off o wont be using dwc hempy rather just plain hempies reason being the dwc hempies roots take a while longer to really get going and taking up nutes so growth is slower in the beginning and time i dont have, i need these in my flower room by tommorrow so those are all in plain hempies now so ill do a update tonight in both grows :peace:

Back
Top Bottom