Mr. Miracle Grow's Second Grow Journal

What's up, guys? My babies were a lil' thirsty this morning. Gave them their routinely watering and noticed how chubby these things are!!! They are 17 days old and are short and fat little fuckers, haha!

Anyways, here are the photos of my watered girls and the topping restoration process:

Marla:
IMG_218513.jpg

Baby:
IMG_163622.jpg

Topping:
IMG_199521.jpg

What do you guys think?!

Thus far I haven't had to use any additional outside nutrients. I do, however, plan on purchasing the Cyco nutrients for Veg. The flowering nutes were the shits!!

Peace!

Wow! 17 days, roughly the same as my eldest. I think your in a perfect situation for an LST'ing. Just lean the plant over a bit and watch the side shoots become tops. Do you plan to up-pot?

They look good MRMG. Only thing i gotta ask is are the leaves drooping? I just want to make sure they arent overwatered wouldn't want the babys drowning. Anyways good job topping and keep up the good work.

They look good MRMG. Only thing i gotta ask is are the leaves drooping? I just want to make sure they arent overwatered wouldn't want the babys drowning. Anyways good job topping and keep up the good work.

yeah. my girls were thirsty!

thanks for stoppin' by lex. you excited for harvest/cure??

I would say it's about time for their final home, yeah? Do you see all of these bud sites?! These babies are chubby monsters, haha. The stems are so damn barky already. They are thriving.... I know they are in need of a transplant, I can tell.. Roots are so white and clean, too.

Thanks!!

IMG_58083.jpg
IMG_58075.jpg
IMG_58067.jpg
IMG_58056.jpg
IMG_58032.jpg
IMG_58025.jpg

Looking good MR.MG! I gotta agree with Lex here. They look like they are drooping down on you. Could mean they are thirsty or overwatered, or if you have watered recently just drinking it up........ We need more info to really tell you bud. Overall, they look great though.

Back
Top Bottom