Mr. Miracle Grow's Second Grow Journal

Wow! Seeing her in the bathtub gives a sense of how frigging big that girl is! I don't know why, but the camera always seems to take 10 pounds off of the plants. It never seems to work that way when MY picture is taken! :biglaugh:

you have the most lovely ladies in town, haha!

thanks for stopping by applegate!!

@lex

Great, man! just being negligent with my posting. too busy letting her grow!! i'll post pictures soon ya'll... waiting until I go perpetual haha

Ugh the suspense has been killing me lol i really like the shape of your girls and been anxious to see how shes doing lol

20160117_180035-1.jpg
20160116_180318-1.jpg
OK I'm late but I'm here now I just subbed in.... so let's see this girl I'm excited to see your CFL grow I have one going on right now to I think it's about time for me to switch to flowering . But I figure I can always tie it down. Your plant is a beauty. I got 2 going the big one is Flo and the small one is a JACK HERER.

Truckinweb's First Ever Grow - Flo OG - CFL - Miracle Grow

Today is your lucky day!! :Namaste:

lmao.. what's up guys? been a while? huh?

anyways, here she is! what do you think? can't wait to smoke her, lmao. bless!!

and dude, your plant is rockin! she's chunky.

IMG_027050.jpg
IMG_026951.jpg
IMG_026848.jpg
IMG_026750.jpg
IMG_026650.jpg
IMG_026543.jpg
IMG_026454.jpg
IMG_026345.jpg

i broke one of her colas while transporting her during that inspection... it sucks, but at least she is growing some rockin' buds!!

the sad part is that the cola was actually one of the largest

she underwent 36 hours without light during her first week or two of flowering.... it was a shock for her haha

Hey Mr.MG!!! I see your still going strong. Your girl looks good. How long you been in flower? If I remember correctly we are about the same age, but mine isn't any where near that mature. You must of started flowering before me. Mine is a month in flower today.

All in all she is looking very beautiful! Go na be some nice smoke!

@lex

thanks man!! missed ya'll, haha

@apple

It's alright... She is beefin' up even more! I will post pictures, but in the meantime, enjoy the anticipation. Thanks for stoppin' by, haha.

@Mel

What's good, man?

Yeah, she is. I peeped over at your journal and your girl looks nice, too. I think I may have about 2 more weeks left on mine!!! REALLY excited. :Namaste:

Your gal looks super tasty MrMG! hows things going with you

thank you welsh!

to all,

bad news:

so, whenever I would water, I would have to place my pot atop a notebook. to my discovery, the drainage hole on the very bottom of the pot was not doing well so to speak and I was noticing yellowing in the roots.

this caused some yellowing on the fan leaves around the top of the colas. nothing to worry about. roots are white again, problem has pretty much been solved.

anyways,

that 36 hour dark period i think has caught up.

i am seeing nannering in a few of the nugs.

but the trichome production is fine. she is very resin'y

gonna post pictures shortly

yooo!! back

update:

my girl has nanners (36 hour blackout when i had to transport + cold temps [lots of stress], caught root rot before things got too bad)

anyways, here she is:

first girl, haha... ever.. not really sure when to harvest.

any news?! missed ya'll.. got some white widow autos for next run.. :thumb:

ALSO:

has anyone ever experienced BHO withdrawl? I've been smoking roughly .7-1 gram of wax a day for the past few months (followed by 2+ years of daily bud use [1g daily, at least]).

SHIT SUCKKKKEDDDD

puking the first day, nausea, sweaty, cold, shaky, hunger pains but no appetite, extreme weight loss... i've now reduced that to about 1-2 dabs a day...

glad to be back!! hows all?

image2_1_6.JPG
image1_2_5.JPG

Welcome back MRMG! She looks to be just about done my friend. (Just judging by the lack of new white hairs) A good trich shot would be a far better indicator. Superb lookin plant tho bud! :thumb: :lot-o-toke:

Your girl looks great! She does look about ready checking the trichomes would be the best way to know for sure though! Sucks to hear your going through withdrawls hope you get feeling better soon.

@stihl

thanks, man, for stopping by! I need to get a magnifying glass, haha.

@lex

thanks, bro!

i'm pretty much done with the dabs for a while, haha.

1 gram of shatter daily isn't good on the tolereance, nor is it good on the mind. i thought my thc use was acceptable, but once I evaluated myself for a bit, I realized I was abusing it. i was finding all of my happiness through pot.

the weird thing is: i never had these BAD of symptoms from flower. Shit, I could go without smoking pot and feel fine, but I pretty much felt as if I HAD to dab before I did something.

anyways... we cool. i won't ever stop smoking flowerss :420:

Ya the fact you say you felt you had to do a dab says to me your tolerance was through the roof. I have a somewhat small bit of knowledge when it comes to the endocannabinoid system and the basics are if you are consuming cannabis in any way it's like supplemental thc at that point but when you go too far (for instance dabs) your brain won't produce its own thc if you are putting in your system alot of external thc (smoking bud, eating bud, dabs etc) so in turn when you stop putting in thc the body goes through withdrawals because it stopped making its own so now you have none until you take a break and let your tolerance drop then the brain starts making its own again. Now I feel compelled to say that yes cannabis is pretty safe however it still deserves your respect and that respect is responsible use or you end up as you are now. I like smoking the qwiso hash i make but i normally don't smoke it often for the very reason that you are dealing with now. Good vibes your way brother.

Back
Top Bottom