Mr Nugs's Perpetual Soil Grow

MrNugs

Greetings and thanks for stopping by!!! :welcome:

Im using a AgroMax tent for veg and cloning, it has a 4x4' T5HO along with a 6" booster fan
for exhaust. there is a small fan for circulation. For Flowering, I have a 42"x30" closet
lined with black/white poly plastic. I'm using a 6" inline fan with a carbon filter attached
for my exhaust. Fresh air is brought in to the closet from one of the bedrooms. The Hortilux
600W HPS in a sealed hood is cooled with an 8" inline fan. I have a few fans circulating the
air in here as well. Temps with the lights on are usually 70-72 Degrees F/30% RH with lights on.

:smokin:
My soil is made from a mix of about 50% Pro-Mix HP, 25% Chunky Perlite and 25% Worm Castings.
I add Azomite and dolomite lime at a rate of about 1 tbsp. each per gallon of soil

For Nutes I use Blue Planet's Farmer's Pride line. I'm able to feed about every other week,
when I get to flowering they sometimes need to be fed every week depending on the strain. I
also use Great-White and Mykos WP. I use the GW whem planting or transplanting. I usually
sprinkle it in the hole instead of all over the roots, I find it wastes less.

I make a tea using the GW and Mykos, along with Sweet Raw, Bud Candy and Humbolt Honey ES. I
feed this to all vegging plants every other week until they get put in the flowering room.

In my flowering room there are 2 Dinafem Cheese plants about 2-3 weeks away. A small
Pineapple Express 2 weeks away and a Jack Herer 4 weeks into flowering. I have 2 more Jack
clones vegging. they will be going in as soon as the cheese are out of there. In my Veg room
I have a Reserva Privada OG Kush and 2 Grand Daddy Purples. I also started 2 of GHS's The
Church, they should be getting planted tomorrow.

Well I think thats all for now. Im really stoned and need to make some dinner. Hope I get
some people to come along on this journey with me.

Hope everyone stays high and happy. :thanks:

-Mr Nugs :peace::tokin::lot-o-toke:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom