My Second Ak47 Grow

What strain is it? Serious Seeds AK-47 (5 regular seeds) - This one of the most popular cannabis strain is very easy to grow resulting in good yields quite quickly. AK 47 is a medium height plant that has an extremely strong smoke. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the ‘one hit wonder’ that the smoke is. It requires 8 to 9 weeks of flowering which is a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals.

Genetics: Columbian, Mexican, Thai & Afghani
Variety: Mostly Sativa
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
Grows: Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Started germination of seeds today.

If in Veg... N/A.

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Organic soilless mix.

If soil... what is in your mix? Sunshine Mix #4 Advanced with organic additives.

If soil... What size pot? Different sizes during growth up to 5 gallon pots.

Size of lights? To be determined; probably around 250 watts for veg and 400 to 600 watts for bloom.

Is it aircooled? The light reflector has an 6" inline fan, and air circulation has a 4" inline fan.

Temp of Room/cab? around 81 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 43%.

PH of media or res? I don't check it.

Any Pests ? Some gnats.

How often are you watering? I expect to water every two to three days.

Type and strength of ferts used? FF's granular nutes; compost teas.

I'll post the ingredients to the different soil mixes when I make them up. The first 3 weeks won't be anything but the SSM#4 Advanced. I'll post pics when the seedlings come up. :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom