Smoked a bowl of girl scout cookies tonight and then proceeded to give my young plants a photo shoot lol. I pulled them out the tent and made pics without being directly under the light this time and man they sure do look sexy to me. I added all 5 of them in a collage but did zero editing or enhancing just a good lens and good light. Being my first grow I'm taking pics everyday I see changes and can't share with just anyone so I'm sharing with my fellow growers :yummy:

T
Smoked a bowl of girl scout cookies tonight and then proceeded to give my young plants a photo shoot lol. I pulled them out the tent and made pics without being directly under the light this time and man they sure do look sexy to me. I added all 5 of them in a collage but did zero editing or enhancing just a good lens and good light. Being my first grow I'm taking pics everyday I see changes and can't share with just anyone so I'm sharing with my fellow growers :yummy:

They look great!

Been putting off the fan controllers. Going to get a couple now lol. Looking like you are coming right along Music:surf:

You will love the controller. It really in invaluable. I usually keep mine running at low unless the temperatures spike and then I up the fan and it does a great job of keeping the tent at the right temperature.

I appreciate all the love from this forum. Sure does make it an easier growing experience knowing there's so much help and guidance on here. I'm glad Troy01 talked me into using coco instead of a mix soil I had planned. Obviously with this being my first time I can't say whether I would have enjoyed soil better or not but from the short experience I've had with Coco so far it's been pretty easy and fun and the plants are doing fantastic... :green_heart:

P.S. I captured this cool photo when I was playing with the girls. (non edited) the light from the tent was shining on the back of the leaf and made it look like it was glowing. I was super stoned so I thought it was amazing lol check it out

I'm addicted to taking pics of my ladies lmao. Check out this link with my newest pics Up Close HD! Pretty badass if you ask me. Even sicker that the Google Pixel XL 2 is equipped with such a badass camera. I'm sure lovin it! To note I think the 5.8 pH water at 522/533 ppm once a day is doing very nice with the the young lady's so far. :surf:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3xfZDbleuKbssRZJ3

Couple of questions. Are you giving them nutrients yet? If so what's the PPM? Have you started giving them some Cal Mag?

To me it is looking like a touch of Cal Mag deficiency. This is real common to CoCo and LED grows.

I was thinking from the research I did last night it was a calmag issue but the weird thing is none of the other four are showing any kind of signs of this and I am using Botanicare kind nutes which has Calmag in it plus I'm adding 3ml per gallon of botanicare Calmag + so they should be getting plenty. I'm feeding at 522 ppms at 5.8 pH water. 3ml of each... base, grow and Calmag+ per gallon of water

I was misting them about a week ago but stopped as they was looking a lil brighter green/yellow but was also not thinking when I was doing it and was misting them with the lights on when I should have been doing it after the lights go out. I just now mixed up a gallon of water with 3ml of just Calmag + win pH 5.8 water and misted them while the lights r out.

I was thinking from the research I did last night it was a calmag issue but the weird thing is none of the other four are showing any kind of signs of this and I am using Botanicare kind nutes which has Calmag in it plus I'm adding 3ml per gallon of botanicare Calmag + so they should be getting plenty. I'm feeding at 522 ppms at 5.8 pH water. 3ml of each... base, grow and Calmag+ per gallon of water

Could be --- I have one plant out of 12 that was showing signs of Cal Mag deficiency. Like you I thought it was strange as she gets the same mixture. I gave her a foliar feed this afternoon and tossed a little extra Cal Mag in her mixture.

Your PH seems good and the PPM are in a good range.

Back
Top Bottom