My DWC Deep Water Culture

Re: Hi all! My dwc Deep Water Culture

Very nice harvest Yardog!! You should be very proud of that grow!

Thanks Theanswer, you are one of those that I spoke of. Thanks for all of your encouragement throughout this grow!

Impressive dude! Looks like some monster buds in there. Good hard working now paying off!

Thanks bro! I appreciate your kind words during this grow! Always so positive, even down to your avatar! :grinjoint:

Forgot the root ball pics!

harvest_March_10_030.jpg

harvest_March_10_032.jpg

Wow! :thumb: Wow again! :allgood:

:goodjob:

Wasn't that the most fun work you ever did in your life???:welldone:

Looks AWESOME Too! Congratulations, bro, I am very proud for you.

Thanks Roseman! Yes it was very fun work. It is absolutely amazing watching a seed transform into a beautiful plant, whether it is cannabis or any other plant. I appreciate your kind words my friend.

Amazing harvest YD! You should be very proud. I know I am proud to have you as one of the Deep Water Culture! Now go take something for those hand cramps!

Thank you so much MC! I owe a lot of this to you bro, you are very talented! I also have you to thank for pointing me in the direction of this great website, if it weren't for you I would not be here...:thanks:

You done good man!

What's your next grow?

Thanks FPF! I'm actually on a short break from growing...well I do have a momma AK 48 from clone that I am keeping alive under floro's. My lease is up the end of June so timing is not right to start another grow. I am hoping to move to something larger so I have room for 4 plants or so.

Props YardDog what next?! lol

SG

Thanks SanibelGreen! When I do get a new space set up, I would like to do 2 different strains next time. 2 plants each, separate res's for each plant...4 small res's total. And new HID lights is a must for the next adventure.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! :thanks:

Bought myself a digital scale yesterday so I could weigh the final product. Buds are curing in jars now, dry enough to weigh.

91 grams of dried and manicured colas. 20 grams of dried and manicured smaller loose buds.

2 large jars filled with bottom buds and crystal covered small leaves to make hash with, and one target bag filled with leaf trimmings.

I'm really excited about the yield! Definitely worth it!

Bought myself a digital scale yesterday so I could weigh the final product. Buds are curing in jars now, dry enough to weigh.
91 grams of dried and manicured colas. 20 grams of dried and manicured smaller loose buds.
2 large jars filled with bottom buds and crystal covered small leaves to make hash with, and one target bag filled with leaf trimmings.
I'm really excited about the yield! Definitely worth it!

Looks great YD, this should keep you smiling for a good long time. You have that kief box ready? You're going to need it!

Very nice yield of some very nice buds!

It's always worth it!

Thanks, MC! They are getting better by the day during curing. It is really a humbling experience growing your own. Thanks again for your support, MC :thanks:

Looks great YD, this should keep you smiling for a good long time. You have that kief box ready? You're going to need it!

Yes I am still smiling FPF, along with a few close friends who legally use cannabis. I need to get that kief box going, work is busy now but I have a lot of trim to rake.

I'm in the 'plant of the month contest'...everyone should have a look and vote for their favorite. Lots of great looking girls there! Go to 420 contests!

If you all are interested, I have a clone that will be put into flowering soon. This time around I'm getting DIRTY! lol Yarddogs AK 48 Soil Grow

Timing is an issue as you can read in the first post. I will grow with bubbles again, when I have more area.

I've found that the mid and upper buds are pretty much the same after cure. I've heard that the processes continue for awhile on anything underdone when you cut. Must be sort of letting a tomato ripen up after harvest. Chemical activity abounds!

Now those bottom buds are sneaky bastards! Seems what they lack in THC they make up in CBD and they can be lights out. This last batch of Sannie Jack I ran turned out that way. Those bottom buds are like sleeping pills for me and I'm no lightweight.

Back
Top Bottom