Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? not yet
How often are you watering?every other day
Type and strength of ferts used? bpn two part bpn micro

19120.jpg
19015.jpg

these are my first grow named them first grow # 1 and fg #2 kept it simple .its my first time growing have many many years smoking it..lol my gf QTL has been growing for a bit so she will be helping me out .and any help i can get from you guys well i will be posting pics & and developments and so forth not exp at this so please bare with me..being there bag seeds i will be starting more since i won't know what there sex will be . wanted to use feminized seeds but my gf say's since it's my first grow it's best to use bag seed's .well wish me luck hope to hear from you guy's:thanks::thanks:

What soil you using? and when are you planning are introducing nutes? also, looks good so far, gl:cheer:

What soil you using? and when are you planning are introducing nutes? also, looks good so far, gl:cheer:
What strain is it? bag seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? don't know yet
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? veg
If in Veg... For how long? five days
If in Flower stage... For how long? not yet
Indoor or outdoor? out door
Soil or Hydro? coco coir
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? sun
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? not yet
How often are you watering?every other day
Type and strength of ferts used? bpn two part bpn micro

these are my first grow named them first grow # 1 and fg #2 kept it simple .its my first time growing have many many years smoking it..lol my gf QTL has been growing for a bit so she will be helping me out .and any help i can get from you guys well i will be posting pics & and developments and so forth not exp at this so please bare with me..being there bag seeds i will be starting more since i won't know what there sex will be . wanted to use feminized seeds but my gf say's since it's my first grow it's best to use bag seed's .well wish me luck hope to hear from you guy's:thanks::thanks:

:thumb: Coco coir is a type of soil-less planting medium.

hey my new brother, cant wait too see your grow in the plant of the month! subbed,lets give Queen a run for her money LOL! I probebly dont know any more then your partner. but if I can help please ask:welcome:

Hey jandre, what would you PERSONALLY use? as a medium i mean, I use soil, but I see people using wire, and cocoa as you mentioned.
any benefits?

Hey jandre, what would you PERSONALLY use? as a medium i mean, I use soil, but I see people using wire, and cocoa as you mentioned.
any benefits?

What I use personally, is not soil at all. I grow in Hyroponic media, using rockwool and Hydrotone. The benefit I see is an inert medium that offers totally controllable substrate, nutrient strength, and flexibility of change if need be of nutrients' ratios smoothly and effortlessly as changing my reservoir. I need not to dig up, repot, and rebuild from scratch the beneficial microbes that support a plant in soil. I can choose to grow absolutely sterile and not worry about killing anything "good" in my substrate if I need to add a new supplement or control substance that may or may not be detrimental to those microbes.

LOL,you had to ask. Jandre is one stellar grower. so believe me when I say there will be no prattle when he speaks. he will be clear and consice,you know streight to the point. if he says it its gosspel!
I use dirt:)and worm poop

well just watered my babies first grow 1 & fg #2 . i have a number three but nuttin yet i'm gonna have to plant more being there bag seeds don't know weather i have males or females. it's a 50/50 so that will leave me with one unless there both males.thats why i really wanted feminized seeds so idon't have hope & pray but i guess for my first grow will have to do..:cheer:

LOL,you had to ask. Jandre is one stellar grower. so believe me when I say there will be no prattle when he speaks. he will be clear and consice,you know streight to the point. if he says it its gosspel!
I use dirt:)and worm poop

Damn, fish! You make me sound like a growing gawd, and I'm not... I just have lots of experience in soil ending a few years ago, and about a year in hydro. I'm not all that, ya know! I just research, and experiment, and report my findings to those that ask, in an honest and open manner. That's not gawd-like, it's very, very humanist.

Damn, fish! You make me sound like a growing gawd, and I'm not... I just have lots of experience in soil ending a few years ago, and about a year in hydro. I'm not all that, ya know! I just research, and experiment, and report my findings to those that ask, in an honest and open manner. That's not gawd-like, it's very, very humanist.

I'am sorry Jandre, sure didn,t mean for it to sound like that:) it just struck me as funny. that said please take no disrespect
your knoledge and willingness to help is awsome! it may have been the buzz I had or the Monty python sense of humor that I have:)hey btw your my hero

I'am sorry Jandre, sure didn,t mean for it to sound like that:) it just struck me as funny. that said please take no disrespect
your knoledge and willingness to help is awsome! it may have been the buzz I had or the Monty python sense of humor that I have:)hey btw your my hero

Oh stop prattling on...:blalol:

Oh, don't grovel! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.
And don't apologize. Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy".
Well, don't. It's like those miserable Psalms-- they're so depressing. Now knock it off!

Back
Top Bottom