My First Grow - Growing White Skunk Hydroponically

Re: My First Grow; Growing WhiteSkunk Hydroponically

Wow that is pretty short , you'll have jars full in no time ! So are u taking a break after this or starting right back up again ? I'm just curious cause I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet lol

day 90 flowering day 45

20130419_174024.jpg

20130419_174104.jpg

20130419_174116.jpg

20130419_174144.jpg

really nice mate, plus reps

what nutes are you using? and what boosters if you are???

thanks dearr Taylorr
i used ghe flora 3 part nutrients
and i used adbanced nutrients Overdrive for last 2 blooming weeks
i am gonna use ghe floraklen
thats all my nuts :)

skunk is weird. they advertise it as a indica dom, yet it grows just like a sativa..all the time. my diesels also took long and they were chemdawg (indica hybrid) super skunk (additional indica for a sativa sativa indica indica) and n.l. ("full indica"). yet they took very long, 10 weeks from pistil. i was thinking it was the skunk sativa in it that made it take long...idk confusing.

skunk always grows long skinny finger leaves for me, and foxtails a bit when real mature.

my master kush (hindu kush x skunk #1) is maturing fast as hell! 6 weeks in from pistil and shes baiscally done!

your plants look great from here :goodjob:

well watch it close. i mean yours is also growing as a good hybrid..i see lots of sativa and lots of indica. my hybrid master kush (kush x skunk) is blooming quickly, ill admit that

thanks dearr Taylorr
i used ghe flora 3 part nutrients
and i used adbanced nutrients Overdrive for last 2 blooming weeks
i am gonna use ghe floraklen
thats all my nuts :)

im using the same 3 part base nutes also superthrive but think im gonna get some of the packets of carboload and overdrive for the last few weeks, im only 1 week in to 12/12 and thes ladies are growin wild

you have a a while yet. they havent even started to swell yet. talk about resin though.

okay, you are in the swell now. a couple more weeks and youll be good!

Back
Top Bottom