throw a frozen water bottle in there

Re: My First Grow; Growing WhiteSkunk Hydroponically

day 105 flower day 60

20130503193942.jpg

20130503194039.jpg

20130503194007.jpg

20130503194027.jpg

first pic is still growing heavy..strange looking hydro buds.. delicious none the less nice variation

it needs a little more time.

nooo i dont wanna give it one moree weeek .))
%80 of phystills r orange for now
and i dont want too much amber trichoms on it

i am going to flush it this nightttt
i got florakleeen

have u ever used florakleen bmeat?how should i use it ?

i think i need to begin flushing with fresh ph ed water for 3 days and last 2 days i need to add florakleen
is this a good way to benefit from florakleen ?

nope never used it, but just follow the directions. that will give it 5 more days, which should be good. usually a "flushing solution" is the same ingredients as the nutrients, just in smaller percentages. whatever you do, i would make sure to run pure filtered or distilled water for 48 hrs.

The direction for FloraKleen use from General Hydroponics Flora Kleen is a salt clearing solution that is unique in our industry.
Final flush before harvest:
Alone: Drain old nutrient solution and discard. Refill hydroponic reservoir with fresh water and mix 3 mL of FloraKleen per liter water. Run this solution during last day or two before harvest.

Sooo...do i need 2-3 day only plain and ph ed water flush before using florakleen ?

do i need 2-3 day only plain and ph ed water flush and then using florakleen+fresh water(phed) for 2-3 days (total 4-6 days)? or i should run florakleen+fresh water(phed) for last 2-3 days

i meant like that sory for my awful english i hope i can explain what i meant :)

it wont say what it is, not even on the label. cant help you here. run this or filtered water for 2-3 days.

do i need 2-3 day only plain and ph ed water flush and then using florakleen+fresh water(phed) for 2-3 days (total 4-6 days)? or i should run florakleen+fresh water(phed) for last 2-3 days

i meant like that sory for my awful english i hope i can explain what i meant :)

Plain water will work....a flush is a flush.......what did they do for the 50 years before they came out with flushing for dollars? The money suckers will invent anything to get money, they don't give a shit about you...or your plants.....just my opinion!

Sounds good! Whats in the flushing solution anyway?

Back
Top Bottom