My first grow white widow

I started flowering mine on the 12/1 so you're only a few days behind me.

Looking good!

As far as height goes I've noticed mine are not growing tall as fast as they are bushing up. I have one plant like yours that really took off height wise but I just tied it over and it looks much better plus there are many branches that are getting fat instead of just one big cola like my other 3 ladies.

Might be worth it for you to try that so you can keep the lights closer to the plants and not have to worry about them burning the tall one.

Thanks Matanuska Valley, Bee23, Daledenton:)
I sure do put alot of time and love in my girls:), my wife gets a lil mad sometimes because of all the time i spend with them..lol
I actully had to move them out of the closet because they got so big, Just got a piece of drywall and made a 4' by 4' area in one of my spare bedrooms.
DaleDenton... yeah i seen your journal...your buds look alot fatter then mine, what are you feeding yours? 3 of my plants are like 2 and a half foot...but the one is like 3 and a half foot...So yeah, i tied it down today...you can see it in the one pic i posted. I kinda broke the stem and the one branch...grrrr..not so much broke as its just bent too hard and pinched it....is this bad? Is the branch gotta die?
Thanks again everyone:)

Need some advise asap!!!!
plants are doing great:), but i need to do something about the one big ass plant... anybody got any advise so it wont grow so high?
A good situation here, so many would be envious. Bending it over as you have tying it down is what I do to really bush it out. I think you found your answer Luke. Job well done.

Thanks Matanuska Valley, Bee23, Daledenton:)
I kinda broke the stem and the one branch...grrrr..not so much broke as its just bent too hard and pinched it....is this bad? Is the branch gotta die?
Thanks again everyone:)

If it looks like it is going to die, cut it off and make a clone for your next grow then you will know it will be all female.some thing to think about... :hmmmm:

MV... ;)

I actully had to move them out of the closet because they got so big, Just got a piece of drywall and made a 4' by 4' area in one of my spare bedrooms.
DaleDenton... yeah i seen your journal...your buds look alot fatter then mine, what are you feeding yours? 3 of my plants are like 2 and a half foot...but the one is like 3 and a half foot...So yeah, i tied it down today...you can see it in the one pic i posted. I kinda broke the stem and the one branch...grrrr..not so much broke as its just bent too hard and pinched it....is this bad? Is the branch gotta die?

That's awesome that you built a little room! Can you post any pics of the construction of it?

During the summer months we may move our operation to a larger space, but rather than outfit the room which would be expensive, we have been contemplating ordering grow tents. Probably a 4'x8'x7' for blooming and maybe 4'x4'x7' for vegging. Will see if this idea ever comes to fruition but it's certainly on the table.

I think your buds are coming along just fine and I am sure they will fill in nicely. My camera seems to make them look better than they do in real life :)

But for vegging I have used Advanced Nutrients Super Tea and GH Subculture beneficial bacteria. In the last 2 weeks to my vegging plants I've also introduced Bionicare Sweet.

For flowering it's been Bionicare Pro Bloom Soil Formula, GH Subculture beneficial bacteria and in the last couple weeks we've introduced Bionicare Sweet and Advanced Nutrients Big Bud and during weeks 6 and 7 of flowering we'll be adding Advanced Nutrients Overdrive.

Maybe I'm blind but I cannot spot the plants you tied over in the pics. At any rate, I've only tried this once and I was lucky to not snap the stem or anything. However, by accident i did pinch one of the tops on one of the vegging plants over and it totally came back to life. I actually did it twice to teh same plant. At first it was a little weak when it was recovering and it fell over very easily the next time. So in short, I would think it will be fine.

Keep up the good work. :peace:

Sorry.... My computer has been down...
Plants are doing ok...I guess, It sucks becuase my camera is at my wifes sister...but anyway...
something terrible happened and not sure exactly why? I was sure they were all females but the one started making flowers and kinda pollenated some of my shit... I am soooo heartbroken :(... But..when i seen it, i would CAREFULLY take the flower looking thing off so it wouldnt pollenate anymore... Only got some lower bud sites. QUESTION... are them seeds gonna be aite to grow?
OK, the question i really need to know is.... the one bagseed/my friend said it was a haze seed but... is almost done but the leaves got mad rust colored spots all over it... PLEASE HELP!!!!

here ya go.. this isnt my White widow...*ITS A BAGSEED
PIC_1198.JPG
PIC_1200.JPG
PIC_1206.JPG

PIC_1201.JPG

Whatcha think?

I have had plants do the same thing late in flowering. I always thought it was the plant sucking itself dry to help for that last weight gain session. It never seemed to cause any ill effects... She is looking good, no worries, just keep an eye on her..

Back
Top Bottom