My first grow white widow

Thanks Flyfishinrock,
Im so pissed, I really need to transplant them. This morning i went in and checked on them and i always feel the soil to see if its dry 2 inches down, yeah right.... Only can move about an inch of soil, Its all roots.
I guess i know what im doing today....gotta take care of my babies:)
Peace

Ok, transplanted:)
I never knew that there was a Harvest Moon hydroponics place like an hour from me. WHOA!!!! That dude there is like the imformation highway..LMAO! I do believe i made a new friend today..lol.
He told me that it was better to buy a bag of Happy Frog and a bag of Promix, He said it aint as hot as FF. Seems like good stuff. Oh, and i got some 5 gal. planters.
Hopefully all will go well from here on out, kinda scared that the 2 foot of snow we are getting dont knock out the power.
Thanks Ms.Fox:)

HappyHippie was right:), the 3foot wacky one is female... good call my friend...thank you!!
she smells way different than my other 3 ladies...kinda like fruit punch... I like it:)
Ok... here are my 4 girls after transplanting, seemed like they like the transplant. Def didnt not hurt them. Im just wondering how big and bushy these are gonna get?
Heres some pix:)
PIC_1061.JPG

PIC_1062.JPG

PIC_1063.JPG

Yeah, I got about 3 ft i can move the light up. There already way over a foot tall and like i said, the one is 3ft. Good god...how big they gonna get? Im scared!!! LOL.
2 of them are White Widow, 1 Haze(its the one with all the nice buds on it) and one seed i got from a friend,which is the 3ft one.
Can anyone tell me about how many days they need to flower before i can harvest?

NEVER!!
I guess i better get them out of the closet tho, I cant close the door anyway. Ill use that for my veg. room.
I got some full sheets of drywall out in the garage, guess im gonna be playin bob the builder tomorrow...lol... snowed in anyway:)
My wife is gonna be pissed!!!! But she love to smoke the bud..Ill never understand.

My girlie is the same way. She's gonna be thankin' me though, once I produce some bud of my own! I'm glad that moving them is an option for you!

LOL..sorry to hear you got the same issues, she bitch's about me spending more time with them and loving them more than her sometimes...lmao. But she wanna be high all the time tho. And i aint got an extra 400 bucks a week for an O of some nice green bud. I figure i put about 1,000 bucks into the operation, so if i get 2 and a half os of good green.....I got my monies worth:)

Just thought some of you would enjoy some pix i took today:)
PIC_1160.JPG

PIC_1161.JPG

This one is white widow
PIC_1162.JPG

PIC_1163.JPG

This is the big one, can you see how i tied her down? Is that ok for her?
PIC_1164.JPG

And a family shot:) The two you can see right in the front, are the 2 white widow
PIC_1166.JPG

Back
Top Bottom