My first grow white widow

Gotta question, I switched my lights to 12/12 now(day4) and i think one is a male... not a 100% sure...lets say it is tho... I know i should rip it out asap..how long is it kinda ok before it hurts my females? Or is it ok for a few days..its my first grow.. dont wanna pull it till im 100% sure i got a male...Thanks!

Sorry it took so long to post the pix, they were started nov 7 and put them on 12/12 on dec 4....
This one has me confused, the thing is way different then the others and still hasnt showed its sex yet. Plus its like 3ft already (others are like a ft tall)
Can someone help me out with this one?
PIC_1014.JPG

PIC_1017.JPG

Lady 2
PIC_1018.JPG

PIC_1019.JPG

PIC_1020.JPG

Lady3
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/PIC_1029.JPG[/IMG
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/PIC_1030.JPG
PIC_1032.JPG

Lady 4 She the best one
PIC_1000.JPG

PIC_1005.JPG

PIC_1007.JPG

PIC_1051.JPG

PIC_1057.JPG

PIC_1060.JPG

They look great. I just started growing this strain, i hope mine look as nice as yours.

I have been wrong before...but....that sure looks like one man. Lets keep our fingers crossed, but you do have a min. or two to let her show you her true colours, so let her grow man. Good luck and I'll be watchen them bud......peace :hippy:

LETS SMOKE MAN............ITS MY B' DAY 2TODAY :passitleft:

Didnt know it was your bday Hippie....HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)
I sure hope your right, and she is female.
flyfishin.. nope no light leak at there dark time. Trust me, its sealed tight.
I do got some questions tho, if anyone got any answers for me id be happy to hear them.
The big crazy plant thats different:), I actully topped it and then maybe a lil over a week later put it in flowering. Could that have interfeared with it showin its sex?
I think my one lady is starting to grow balls on her...UGH!!! I tried pickin them off with my wifes tweeser... How bad is this? I wish i would have took pix, i was just freaked out and wanted to get them off of her asap...ya dig? Is this gonna hurt my yield?
Is a 400watt system good for 4 ladies?
I appreciate all advise....thanks:) HAppy Holidays

A good rule of thumb for roots is a gallon a month.

Would it be bad to transplant them now?
And whats the best soil to buy at home depot or walmart?, I am using fox farm soil now but dont have time to wait for them to send it, nowhere around where i live sells it.

Back
Top Bottom