My first grow white widow

Baby #4
PIC_0887.JPG

PIC_0893.JPG

PIC_0894.JPG

Damn.. Do you get lipstick with that bag of buds? You wanna look pretty while you getting FUKED for that bag, geezzz. I would never ever ever ever, pay 800 an o. You fall and bump your head? See thats wat kills me... Why everyone charge some damn much. ITS A WEED!!! And evryone likes to get high man, STOP CHARGING SO MUCH. LMAO!!!!
nbk380, you live in Usa? West or east?

800 an o.... aint that wat gold is at? That aint gold you got, Its Green bud:)

^^ Gold is cheaper than 800 an O. I just looked it up (it might differ elsewhere) and they said gold was 660 an O right now...

WOW...gold is cheaper..Atleast for him

I agree wit you on the value on an item is how much someone will pay, you ever hear of robbing someone witout a gun, its ripping people off charging so much, can we all be high and happy and not be broke... I need some ho ho and ring a dings too...LMAO
Peace

I got a question maybe someone can help me with, my plants will 28 days old on friday 12/6/08. but i can see the one is DEFINITELY is a female, cant tell on the others yet. they are still in veg stage and 24/7 light..... is this normal for me to see that one is a female already, thought that you cant tell till you put them on 12/12 light? and.. should i change to 12/12 now?...PLEASE HELP!!!! DONT WANNA HURT MY BABIES

You wont hurt your babies, some sativa strains will preflower automatically. This is probably because they have some Cannabis Ruderalis in it that has a slight bit of auto flowering in it. The Lowrider strain is a popular cross that many people grow that incorporates this type of Cannabis. Although i am not positive this might be a reason your plant is showing sex under its current light schedule.

baby #6
she is a weird one
PIC_0907.JPG

PIC_0910.JPG

PIC_0911.JPG

PIC_0912.JPG

I would say that your plants are not White Widow's because so far it's traits are very much so Indica-Afghanica. If not, your plants are highly Indica mixed, maybe the Sativa will show up more during flowering and later stages.

Horable, hey if you would have took the time to read what i wrote. Only 1 and 2 are white widows. The other ones i aint sure of, my friend gave me the seeds... READ the what i posted with the pix. Thanks for your input tho. The plant you were talking about is actully out of control...it is growing way faster then the others...scared its gonna be too big for the closet...lol

Yeah you should change them to 12/12 soon if they are showing pre-flowers, its natures way of saying shes ready. good luck man.

Back
Top Bottom