My first grow.

Be sure not to let them go too long in the coffee cups. Unless there are holes in the bottoms. Root rot has a tendancy to develop in closed containers. When do they get transplanted?

Sorry i did not post up any pictures yesterday. my boy came over and dropped his plant off. his house has no heat, we fear it got 2 cold and it maybe dead =[. mine on the other hand need to get out of these coffee cups. and i need to get to the wally world asap this week. hopefully no later than saturday. but i am going to take my pics. and upload them now. =] thanks again for reading.

here we go.

DSCF4658.JPG

DSCF4659.JPG

DSCF4660.JPG

DSCF4661.JPG

DSCF4662.JPG

and some of my friends.

bp1.JPG

bp3.JPG

bp2.JPG

I'm no cannabis expert but from a pure plant perspective that lady looks ok. Hopefully you didn't heat it up too much too fast as that might throw it into shock. I'm not sure but I know how human bodies deal with the cold and its best to heat them up slowly so I would imagine the same thing is true for other living organisms. Do you all have a place to put it?

You plants are looking good and I would imagine that they should be good until saturday. I know that when mine where about as large as yours their roots hadn't expanded all that much so a few more days shouldn't hurt. In fact, my cups were almost exactly the same size as yours and I didn't transplant them till they were slightly larger than your's are now and their roots had just started to get towards the outside of the dirt. You should have a few more days ;)

lol when mine just sprouted out the soil i transplanted her from a 6" pot to a 5 gallon. I really dont know if its really a 5 gallon but its pretty big, my soil bag says that the bag can fill up to 2x 8"inch pots and my pot took the whole bag and didnt even fill it up at the top.

The pot is 9"-10" inches tall and 10" 1/2 inches Wide. What gallon is that ?
anybody know ?

Okay so some updates. my boys plant. the leaves are dieing left and right. the pics i uploaded here are from today. the 15th. that makes today. there 15th day. birthday :p. 15 days old. all grown up. and much more growing to go! enjoy.

DSCF4663.JPG

DSCF4664.JPG

DSCF4665.JPG

I was just comparing the length of time to my babies, they were done from seed on the 28th december, so 6 or 7 days before yours, looks like yours are ready for bigger homes now... here are mine a couple of ays ago, obviously my set up is very different..
00137.JPG

Back
Top Bottom