My First Grow

but whose counting? always a pleasure to hear from you Weed! all looks good....will get some pics up later today....going to work always gets in the way of my real passion....:rollit:

Ya, what are you, a frigin union grower!!!

Get off your ass, and update us...:cheer:

Nice looking setup! My last room was set up in a very similar fashion, with the main difference being a SunCircle instead of a LightMover.

Had a messy breakup with the ex a couple of months back, stopped by the house one night a few days later with a truck and a couple of buddies to move the grow into my new place, and she had flushed all my seed stock (80 White Widow Max seeds, 50 Big Bud Seeds, and 20 Sour Grape!) taken a hammer to my lights, ballasts, and SunCircle and poured something into the pots that killed the plants almost instantly. Lost 12 Big Buds and 9 White Widow Max that were in week 6 of flower!!!

What REALLY pissed me off was that I told her I was coming to move the grow, and I would still give her 1lb of the finished product!

So now I'm back to basics, just started a new grow last week with 1 1000w HPS, all by itself (all I could afford to replace quickly) and have 10 White Widow and 1 "Mystery Seed" that I ordered from Seedmadness a few weeks ago that just sprouted. (Should have pics after this weekend)

Hopefully, by this time next year, I'll be back into a room setup like yours!

+ reps on the room bro! :goodjob:

Dogs and dope, it should be an un-written rule, they are off limits, 9in ANY battle...

Thats just plain wrong bro, just wrong!!!

Reps for your pain!!:popcorn:

Dogs and dope, it should be an un-written rule, they are off limits, 9in ANY battle...

Thats just plain wrong bro, just wrong!!!

Reps for your pain!!:popcorn:

Thanx for that BBD. I am thankful that she didn't create an issue with me taking the dogs with me when I left. (I brought them into the relationship after all, but she did get attached after four years)

I can always get more equipment and seeds, but my dogs are irreplaceable.

:focus:

I'm loving the plants so far HogDady... those Trainwreck girls are gonna explode.

One question: Explain the difference in bat guanos to me... is it a safe assumption on my part that insect-eating bats would produce guano with a higher nitrogen content, and fruit-eating bat guano would be higher in phosphorous? Or am I missing something altogether? My guano and earthworm casting tend to come pre-mixed into my FoxFarm ferts, and I admit I don't pay as much attention to that as I probably should.

One question: Explain the difference in bat guanos to me... is it a safe assumption on my part that insect-eating bats would produce guano with a higher nitrogen content, and fruit-eating bat guano would be higher in phosphorous?

exactly! :smokin:

Looking good there Hogdadddy wish I had the space you do .....good luck fellow rider bro.........:Rasta:

thx OGD....it's not the destination we pursue, but the journey......;)

Another late arrival to your journal, but it sure won't be my last visit!

Your first grow was insane!

++ Reps on an outstanding grow area design, first class stuff!

I too could speak volumes about former, vindictive spouses.

Best of luck on this grow.

thx OldSkoool :smokin:

Today is day 16 in the pots. One of the Hindu Kush keeled over (it was tiny anyway). Got 4 Grandaddy Purple clones to cover the casualties. Changed my nutes from GH Flora to their Flora Nova. Dumass me left the light mover unplugged one night so it stayed in one place for about 8 hours...duh. No damage though. I had just lowered the lights too...Anyway, a few pics of where we are.

Trainwreck
S6300344s.jpg

Hindu Kush
S6300345s.jpg

Hindu Kush
S6300347s.jpg

Hindu Kush
S6300348s.jpg

Hindu Kush
S6300349s.jpg

Trainwreck
S6300350s.jpg

:smokin:

Thanks Hogdady! Love everything you are doing and by looks of the plants their loving it too! Keep the eyes red and the plants green Buddy! :roorrip: :peace:

Plants look great ready to shoot up and bush out.....Don't forget and check out my Jurnal new pic's 2 weeks to go...........:cheer:

those are some mad trics! :grinjoint:

Thanks Hogdady! Love everything you are doing and by looks of the plants their loving it too! Keep the eyes red and the plants green Buddy! :roorrip: :peace:

thx for stoppin in, Weed! is that Fat Albert? :smokin:

they look great brother. I have a couple gallons of Floralicious grow and bloom that we donated to a friend. whats your recipe, I havent done it yet...I just gave her 14 clones well rooted and she just put them in today. Shes using Biobizz soil which has 2 weeks of nutes in it, what are you feeding yours.

they look great brother. I have a couple gallons of Floralicious grow and bloom that we donated to a friend. whats your recipe, I havent done it yet...I just gave her 14 clones well rooted and she just put them in today. Shes using Biobizz soil which has 2 weeks of nutes in it, what are you feeding yours.

thx for stoppin in Pit. I just changed to the floranova and am feeding them 5ml/gal of grow and 2.5 ml/gal of hygrozyme. Any suggestions?

Awesome first grow!! It looks great!! Im excited to see the end man! Can't wait!! :woohoo:

thx for comin to the party! this is my first grow since joining 420...had some bad juju before and my plants showed it. the thread was started with some pics of my first indoor grow about 2 years ago and I just sorta added this grow to the end of that thread. sorry if its confusing.....:sorry:

When the lights go down in the city
And hogdadys on his ride
ooh I want to be there in my city.

Please disregard my outburst! :peace: :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom