My First Grow

Also I saw your out of local 3 what craft are you, me just an old local 136 guy riggers/ironworkers out of windy city.

been all over the map, but I'm in power generation now. Operating Engineers...

My wife is fighting Workman comp too. she just got a lawyer...

They never want to pay the bills so we are going for a settlement her back will never be the same....good luck with yours!
:yummy::Rasta:

thx OGD....thinkin that I'm going to have to get a lawyer too....hate lawyers...

Been doin a little trimmin and such. Girls are lookin happy. Gonna grow a couple of mothers for the first time after I build a box in the corner of the room. Any suggestions for a first time mother-grower? Thanx all!

The Hindu Kush Girls
S6300381s.jpg

S6300380s.jpg

S6300379s.jpg

The Trainwreck Ladies
S6300373s.jpg

S6300366s.jpg

S6300363s.jpg

Got the humidifier goin full blast
S6300371s.jpg

The one and only Grandaddy Purple bitch
S6300368s.jpg

tips for keeping mothers

1 top her

2 provide a big pot 10 to 20 liters

3 feed her a nice nitrogen diet and keep lights on a Schedule of 18/6 or 24/7.

thx TBD, gonna put that into practice this weekend :smokin:

Ok, Ok, ALright, Alright... This journal is shaping up very nicely! You have a music video and some political talk and fantastic Cannabis Plants to look at! Hogdady my biker Buddy keep it growin'!! Love the sativa looking Trainwreck! Will love that smoke when I come Visit Bro!!! :ganjamon: :roorrip: :peace:

adding a 5'x2'x4' space to the room for my first attempt at mother plants. space will double as a clone grower. lighting will be 4-48" t-5s. gonna mount some fans at the bottom with exhaust at top. should be done tomorrow.

mother_room_003s.jpg

mother_room_002s.jpg

mother_room_001s.jpg

Holy big time Hogdady! :smokin:

I have to become self-suffcient. my partner is basically bowing out so i have to go it alone. gonna be a better deal anyway. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom