My First Journal

That was the previous tenant under these lights and made a healthy return
These are currently 20 days into cure in a dark dry space

20201213_162255.jpg

20201213_112313.jpg

20201212_093639.jpg

That is true and I've used these lights quite successfully with a previous crop.
As you can see here, she was a big girl

20201022_082646.jpg
Beautiful plant my friend. Plant Daddy makes a valid point. But as long as your harvesting great nugs all is well. Happy growing brother.

Good Monday morning lol there's a contradiction if there ever was one! Here was the wake up call for GDP.
The growth continues as the second layer has cleared the container at day 25.

20210125_070627.jpg

20210125_070619.jpg
GDP looking good brother. :thumb:

Wish I could take credit for nature's work. I germinated the seed in a wet paper towel in the kitchen window and put in the dirt. Water as needed and watch as it grows. The one thing I learned from many failed attempts to grow was that mucking about and rushing a plant is a fantastic way to kill one.
Seed
Dirt
Water
Sunlight
Patience

Amazing things these plants. The G13 is actually only about a month older than the gdp in the pics. Have a pair that were started same way wet paper towels in a window and then recycled Bonnie plant containers about Dixie cup sized till up potting 4 weeks ago. They went from solid 6 inch starters to full on shrubs in a month. Both were topped to clone, 1 didn't make it but the other did.
Which leads me to the GDP and it's shaggy looks currently as I am letting it get some thickness before I cut the top to attempt another clone.
I'm still learning clones, but with a solid strain like GDP it's worth the effort.

Back
Top Bottom