My First Online Seed Order!

zurple

Thanks to a lot of you in my introduction thread, I finally got over my paranoia and placed an order with Seedsman. I am still paranoid, but I think I covered all of my bases. I ordered Gelat.OG, Green Crack, Cheese, Alaskan Purple & White Widow. All of them are supposed to be feminized and the White Widow is an auto that I'd like to try.

Right now I am doing my first grow with some good, but unknown bag seed. You can follow my grow log that's in my signature if you're interested with helping out a newbie.

Have any of you grown the strains listed above from Seedsman? I'd be interested in hearing your results.

Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know more of you.

My Gelat.OG finished growing about 3 weeks ago and I’m a fan. I didn’t get a big yield but I blame myself for lack of training once I made the flip. The stuff I did harvest turned a lovely shade of purple and my first vape of it knocked me on my ass. It was a full body stone/buzz for me and I didn’t want to move from my spot on the couch. So I think you’re going to like. I haven’t grown/tried any of the others but will be trying Green Crack on my next next grow, but my seeds are from Canuck Seeds

Gelat.OG harvest. I did let it dry a bit in the tent on its own in the pot. I got 35g of dried product in the end, and am trying it outside in a reveg attempt. Newgrowth spotted but might be a bit late to do so, as my outdoor girls are starting to flower
1A090BD2-9A88-4FE7-A925-CD03E2EC89C1.jpeg
5A8D038B-ABBE-4AA7-AFBA-1DCE7DB8154E.jpeg

My Gelat.OG finished growing about 3 weeks ago and I’m a fan. I didn’t get a big yield but I blame myself for lack of training once I made the flip. The stuff I did harvest turned a lovely shade of purple and my first vape of it knocked me on my ass. It was a full body stone/buzz for me and I didn’t want to move from my spot on the couch. So I think you’re going to like. I haven’t grown/tried any of the others but will be trying Green Crack on my next next grow, but my seeds are from Canuck Seeds

Gelat.OG harvest. I did let it dry a bit in the tent on its own in the pot. I got 35g of dried product in the end, and am trying it outside in a reveg attempt. Newgrowth spotted but might be a bit late to do so, as my outdoor girls are starting to flower
1A090BD2-9A88-4FE7-A925-CD03E2EC89C1.jpeg
5A8D038B-ABBE-4AA7-AFBA-1DCE7DB8154E.jpeg
How long have you been growing?

Almost a year to the day since I started growing.

I would not worry of your purchase. I have ordered several times for seeds and haven’t had any problems with stealth packaging paid for. That goes for Seedsman, TrueNorth Seedbank, GYO, Dutch Seed Shop and Cannapot Seedbank. Gotta love that Canada has made it legal to grow but still illegal to buy seeds that aren’t offered by the government.

I would not worry of your purchase. I have ordered several times for seeds and haven’t had any problems with stealth packaging paid for. That goes for Seedsman, TrueNorth Seedbank, GYO, Dutch Seed Shop and Cannapot Seedbank. Gotta love that Canada has made it legal to grow but still illegal to buy seeds that aren’t offered by the government.
Hopefully, we will all be free to enjoy this herb without prosecution.

Thanks to a lot of you in my introduction thread, I finally got over my paranoia and placed an order with Seedsman. I am still paranoid, but I think I covered all of my bases. I ordered Gelat.OG, Green Crack, Cheese, Alaskan Purple & White Widow. All of them are supposed to be feminized and the White Widow is an auto that I'd like to try.

Right now I am doing my first grow with some good, but unknown bag seed. You can follow my grow log that's in my signature if you're interested with helping out a newbie.

Have any of you grown the strains listed above from Seedsman? I'd be interested in hearing your results.

Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know more of you.
IKR...paranoia will destroy ya :theband: I still have an Alaskan Purple bean left from Seedsman :hmmmm: was part of a grow they sponsored :nervous-guy:The C99 x Blueberry fast hermied and threw sacs of pollen everywhere :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: so I chopped the whole thing out, heard the Alaskan purp did pretty good though :thumb:

A little over 10 years :morenutes:

Just got an order from Herbies and it's so stealth that my wife thought I ordered her a black skull covered long sleeping "T" :rofl: it was folded nicely and my order was in the sleeve :thumb:

And that sucks man...did not know that :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

IKR...paranoia will destroy ya :theband: I still have an Alaskan Purple bean left from Seedsman :hmmmm: was part of a grow they sponsored :nervous-guy:The C99 x Blueberry fast hermied and threw sacs of pollen everywhere :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: so I chopped the whole thing out, heard the Alaskan purp did pretty good though :thumb:

A little over 10 years :morenutes:

Just got an order from Herbies and it's so stealth that my wife thought I ordered her a black skull covered long sleeping "T" :rofl: it was folded nicely and my order was in the sleeve :thumb:

And that sucks man...did not know that :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
If you're interested, follow my grow log. It's my first and I'd love some feedback.

Back
Top Bottom