My First Plant - Cookie Killer (Auto)

I just put my fourth grow into flower (first time playing with clones). My friends are raving about my organic 3rd harvest. This included a Northern Light and LSD strain. They say the terps are out of this world. It seems like the grows just keep getting better and better. I owe it all to all the wonderful people here on 420 Magazine.

That's encouraging to hear it just keeps getting better each grow. The pictures you have posted look so good, I would have guessed you were very experienced. I feel the same way about the people here at 420. I'm not sure I would have even had a first harvest if it wasn't for some people here.

Hello, I'm coming to the end of the curing process and I'm wondering if most people use a Boveda humidity pack at this point or just go with it as long as humidity is 60%-62%?
I do believe they are more for long term storage.
I have pot at 62% that's a year in the jar and still fine.
After a few months people put them in the jars.
Or if it's over dry in desperation. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I do believe they are more for long term storage.
I have pot at 62% that's a year in the jar and still fine.
After a few months people put them in the jars.
Or if it's over dry in desperation. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

This sounds right to me. Like right now I'm at 61%-62% and don't feel the need to put them in the jars. But, I did order some 62% RH #8-#10 size packs to experiment with and to use for some long term storage to see how that effects possible terpines development. I would like to see if these buds ever develop the aroma they are supposed to have. Thanks again Bill!!

I'm ready to start 9 photos for an outside grow now. When I take them outside to harden off in three weeks there will be 14 hours of daylight outside. So it makes sense to me to change my light cycle to 14/10.

My second auto will still have about a week left before harvest when the new plants pop up.

I wonder if it would cause a problem if my auto spent the last 7-10 days in reduced light (from 18/6 down to 14/10)?

IMG_20240412_085227147_HDR.jpg

I would wait until the day lengthens abit more. 14 hrs is right on the edge of where a photo may flower or not. I had some clones that I put out early and they started to flower. I had to reveg them inside and wait another month before there was enough daylight for them not to flower.
Hey Buddy. :ciao: hope your doing well.
I agree on the timing. If you rush you can get issues.
A couple extra hours of artificial light helps if your early.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I would wait until the day lengthens abit more. 14 hrs is right on the edge of where a photo may flower or not. I had some clones that I put out early and they started to flower. I had to reveg them inside and wait another month before there was enough daylight for them not to flower.

Thank you. 🙏

The longest day is at the end of June, 14 hours 57 minutes. Is there a target range of daylight for transplanting outside?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Also, for what it's worth my second auto is 11 weeks old now and like you pointed out in the first one about water usage, she just shut down and after 6 days is still very wet and heavy. With your help I harvested at 15 weeks last time. Based on what I'm seeing now with the buds and leaves I think this one will be ready at 13-14 weeks. 🙏

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
If he had a greenhouse where he could use additional lighting I would feel better but nowadays outdoor growing is getting more and more unpredictable.

I got some Boveda 62% RH packs size 8-10 to experiment with. They took both of my jars back up to 65%!

So I took them back out of the jars and they went back to 62%. So my first experience with these was not cool.

I put one of the packs in an empty jar and it's holding it a 65%. Does this seem odd to anyone?

IMG_20240416_112326968~2.jpg

You're overthinking it. Your ambient in the jar was fine before. Use the packs for something else.

If you're worried about mold you'll smoke it all up before any mold can form so smoke away and enjoy the fruits of your labor!!! 😀
I actually was worried about mold. Thanks again man! 🙂😎

I got some Boveda 62% RH packs size 8-10 to experiment with. They took both of my jars back up to 65%!

So I took them back out of the jars and they went back to 62%. So my first experience with these was not cool.

I put one of the packs in an empty jar and it's holding it a 65%. Does this seem odd to anyone?

IMG_20240416_112326968~2.jpg
They aren't perfect. :Namaste:
You get a fairly close idea of rh, not exact.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Does anyone else think homegrown is far superior to dispensary in effects! This is my first experience with smoking homegrown and it's totally blowing me away. It's like it's so potent I think I need to use less of this than dispensary weed, but who wants to do that? 😂

Does anyone else think homegrown is far superior to dispensary in effects! This is my first experience with smoking homegrown and it's totally blowing me away. It's like it's so potent I think I need to use less of this than dispensary weed, but who wants to do that? 😂
Dispensary weed product is grown on a time schedule so you get a lot of immature flower sold. Master Growers get paid to grow the largest volume of clean weed they can. Potency and ripeness are secondary.

That's probably why they're having such a hard time eliminating the black market. Black Market growers tend to be old school growers who actually care about the potency and quality of their product. That's probably also why these forums are so popular. Once you've grown your own you never want to smoke dispo weed mostly because you can taste how inferior it is to your homegrown.

Absolutely.....It says so on the label. Cause it's grown with Love.

20240416_203233.jpg
This is very cool!!

A friend of mine smoked mine and suggested I call it Blue Sunshine. I didn't get it and he had to explain it to me.

I know you have been a deadhead much longer than me, I wonder if you get it? Lol

Back
Top Bottom