My Little Lazy LED Grow - Soil - Dwarf Autos From Royal Queen Seeds

The tent is 1m in total. I know it's bad but all I have to work with. Including light and pot the overall is 60cm hight. Led light is 300w full spectrum.

im sure you will be fine although you may find keeping 3 quite low could be cramped unless your just going for 3 big main colas. with regards to your light there are different size leds too not just the overall wattage. with 1w leds you can keep the plants just a few inches away but with 3w and 5w you need a bigger distance i believe.

just go for it and see what works for you. theres loads of stuff you will get round to reading on here which will help or give you some ideas, just ask around, everyones keen to help.

Hey dude how goes it. I am on day 22 now. B has been topped A & C just going to leave them to do there own thing
420-magazine-mobile823972462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile93587671.jpg

looking good my friend, nothing like a bit of experimentation eh :) it will be a good way to see which way works best for your grow space. looks like you did a good job on the topping. my new grow is about the same age as yours so will be interesting to follow along. I topped my new plant but i didnt do a very good job and ended up taking too much off i think. she was growing a bit wonky anyway so im not sure if it was the topping or just the plant.

Here's a nasty purple pic of Delores a few days after topping. She seems to be doing well, just not as neatly uniformed as yours ;)
420-magazine-mobile1606849063.jpg

They are looking really healthy buddy, good work so far :)

Have you started any nutes yet? How is your humidity? I can only get mine to around 40% which is fine for flower but I a but low for vegging.

Mmm good question dude I don't have a humidity reader just going with the flow :). My tent sits at 21 degrees. When lights off it goes to 15 some times even 12. I have a tube heater in there as well but because my carbon fitter is 9inch its sucking in alot off air. That's causing the tent to drop down to that 12 degrees when the lights of. But its doing nothing to them they did say you can grow in the cold temperatures. But so far the in side off the tent is nice and dry no condensation at all. I av been given them little bit off water I am up to a pint of water every 3 days with a few drops off baby Bio. As its not as strong. I have some pk booster but waiting till I am in flowering before I use that.

I'm dealing with cold temperatures too, especially at night with lights off. Ive partially covered the vents to raise temperature but starting to get purple stalks and buds. I'm thinking of switching my light times so they are on during the night and stay a bit warmer.

Yeah dude I have few pairs of socks over mine to slowml air flow. My lights out at 11 in morning for 4 hours. Tube heater helps alot. I just think if they said you can grow them out doors in UK. At night it's still not that warm.

Chopped easy bud today. She had recovered well from the small pot and I got more than I thought I would considering how bad she was not long ago.

Before chop
420-magazine-mobile8444783.jpg

Trimmed
420-magazine-mobile1171489104.jpg

420-magazine-mobile165839209.jpg

420-magazine-mobile896790450.jpg

I also got a nice little bit of scissor hash
420-magazine-mobile93608563.jpg

So yesterday was my first attempt at making a bit of hash. I used the dried trim and some kief collected from the last half Oz I smoked. Dry sifted but the screen wasn't that fine so got a bit of plant material in. Pressed and molded in some baking paper with a warm iron.

Results = just over 1g of decent hash (compared to the nasty soapbar we usually get around here. :)
420-magazine-mobile450040571.jpg

Nice dude. Ahaha the soap bar is rubbish here 2. And green is to dear to buy 20 a g. I am going to try that with my left overs. Have you tried it yet interesting?

yeah i tested it and its ok, tastes a bit like the nasty soapbar from round here lol.

what part of UK are you from North or South?

I was thinking of buying some bubble bags as they are only £17 on amazon but im not sure il even have enough trim to really use them. Im in UK too, just shy of the Scottish border.

Yeah the bubble hash I seen some one use 13grams and he got a good bit for that. If I don't go down that route I was thinking of buying magic butter maker. So many things to try hard to make a decision .
420-magazine-mobile824717604.jpg
. I think mine are coming on good so far. I was wondering can I cut the big leaves of let more light in? Are just leave it I ll take a picture when the lights off

Back
Top Bottom