My Little Lazy LED Grow - Soil - Dwarf Autos From Royal Queen Seeds

Nice, your plants are looking very nice and healthy. I did cut some of the large fan leaves off my last grow and it didnt seem to do any harm, i just didnt cut to many at once.

Never tried the canabutter but was thinking of making some using ABV however most of the times I just use it to make cookies or brownies. I wonder if i could use ABV to add to the trim when making Hash?

Lights are off the one that I topped looking good. Glad I done it. Abv? Bit off a noob
420-magazine-mobile906865574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1405281344.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1049905374.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1048371464.jpg

Wow they are really starting to explode now. That one on the right looks like its gonna be a monster, you are gonna have to do something with her otherwise she will be in your lights soon and i would deffo take a few of the big fan leaves off. You can see the growth on the topped one and it looks like its pretty much level, spot on mate.

AVB is Already Been Vaped weed. Its basically the left over material from using a vaporizer which you can use provided it is still fairly light or green coloured and hasnt been vaped to death at high temps. As i said i use it to make cookies and brownies and they can be pretty potent, much more lazy wasted feeling :) because its already been decarbed I just grind it to powder with a mortar and pestle and add it to ingredients. I give a cookie to a guy at work and he went to bed for 20 hours :)

Ahaha don't underestimate the brownies I never had one made with just green. Can't wait to try one . I made 12 put a half off red Lebanese into the mix I sleep for 22 hours and woke up with the giggles for another 7 hours that was just wow good fun tho. Hand rolled Himilain black is what I am going to made into brownies next. Mmm do you think the plant will get much bigger in flowering. It's about 20cm tall so far. I have still got about 40cm of room to my light. But defo I will take a few leaves off as I think it's screaming at me for more light.

Haha I haven't had any hash over here in years, it's just not nice stuff any more, not like years ago when there was always either some red lebby or squidgy black if u didn't want the rocky.

With regards to height I recon they will probably reach another 30cm at least. You have started them in bigger pots and with a more powerful light so they will deffo get bigger than mine.

Have you got any pistils yet?

Shit another 30cm was not expecting that answer at all. And no pistils yet. Ahah that all there is here is hash green is 1g £20 for that price. Know a few people who post good hash from India and Canada. All u need is a address. Take s 2/3days to arrive

I wouldnt worry, they might not stretch that much and you can easily tie em down if they do start to get too tall.

So after a 5 day drying and a week and half curing the Royal Dwarf is starting to smell nice again, citrus/ grapefruity. the big cola is still a lille sticky so gonna keep curing and burping for a week or 2 more. Had a nice volcano this afternoon :volcano-smiley: tasted quite pleasant, still a slight aftertaste of green but overall not bad. Not the strongest of strains and kinda made my eyes tired which i found unusual being mostly sativa.

In the end my dry weight was just over 16g plus probably about another g i smoked earlier. I didnt weight the trim as there wasnt much really.

The Easy Bud has also now been drying for 5 days and I have just popped it into a jar to cure. This really didnt smell nice at all when chopped, so bad i checked for mold, but after a few days drying the smell has mostly gone and is now rather piney. This was a lot less dense than the Royal dwarf and the buds are rather stringy now dry.

Total dry weight was only just over 13g. Havent tried this yet as im hoping the smell will change after a few weeks curing.

Overall im rather pleased with the results for a first try. I know just over 1oz is not much really but im just happy to have some of my own grown to smoke. Ive learnt a lot from the start of the grow and really cant believe how involved i have become with growing, its far more addicting than the actual weed is :)

Back
Top Bottom