My Little Lazy LED Grow - Soil - Dwarf Autos From Royal Queen Seeds

Cheers guys, I dried a little sample bud the other day and had my first taste today. Even though it tasted awful because of the quick dry, I did get a nice buzz for half an hour. Can't wait to get the Royal dwarf chopped, dried and cured properly.

I just started a new Royal Cheese Auto and hopefully do a better job this time around.

Hey Troy, i finally had chance to read through your first grow journal and just wanted to say congratulations. Seemed liked you hit a few problems but really put in the effort to rectify them and ended up with some really nice plants and a great harvest of some tasty looking buds. reading your journey has made me realise that yes i could just stick in the seeds and end up with a small amount of usable stuff, but if i take time and work at it the results will be so much better.

I gotta say I really empathised with you during the flowering stage, watching the trics and waiting for the change is like a daily ritual. just hope i have your patience.

decided to take a few photos with a decent camera instead of my phone.

DSC_3821.JPG

DSC_3819.JPG

DSC_38222.JPG

DSC_38252.JPG

DSC_38261.JPG

Hey Troy, i finally had chance to read through your first grow journal and just wanted to say congratulations. Seemed liked you hit a few problems but really put in the effort to rectify them and ended up with some really nice plants and a great harvest of some tasty looking buds. reading your journey has made me realise that yes i could just stick in the seeds and end up with a small amount of usable stuff, but if i take time and work at it the results will be so much better.

I gotta say I really empathised with you during the flowering stage, watching the trics and waiting for the change is like a daily ritual. just hope i have your patience.

Thanks for taking the time to review my journal. I really learned a lot from my first grow and hope to improve on my next. I brewed up a batch of tincture yesterday and doing the final filter today. It will be fun to test it to determine the potency.

I definitely tried to point out both my successes and failures. I know I learned more from my failures than the successes.

I'm afraid I couldn't help myself. I need a bit of room for my new plant and I have friends coming to visit next weekend and wanted to have some to try.
420-magazine-mobile817020519.jpg

420-magazine-mobile308418877.jpg

420-magazine-mobile772938322.jpg

420-magazine-mobile28852291.jpg

22.5 g wet trimmed but with a large stalk which probably weights half that. Still... leaves me hopeful of the overall yeald.

Hi bud, the final height was 50cm including the pot which was 15cm tall. I did a little bit of LST to keep the height low but not much really.

So far I have only chopped the main cola and 1 side bud. Gonna leave the other buds for a week or so to see how they go.

Here's the main cola. Trimmed wet it weighs 26g.

420-magazine-mobile2098455445.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2092162979.jpg

This is just the Royal dwarf, Im leaving the easy bud for a while longer too.

Nice looks like good bud. I have just Sat my first one up myself and it's royal dwarf same as yours. I am just not sure really what it's meant to look like.

Nice looks like good bud. I have just Sat my first one up myself and it's royal dwarf same as yours. I am just not sure really what it's meant to look like.

nice one buddy, this was my first grow so i chose something small and easy and i gotta say she took quite a lot of abuse - too small pots, too many transplants, over watering, over feeding, and constant stress of building the fridge around them. still im impressed with the result, it and she looked pretty much like the pics on the seed company website, but i guess you could top or scrog and end up with a totally different looking plant.

have you got any pics of your grow?

Looks good bud, bit early on the chop for me but nice looking grow overall! What's your next plant going in?

cheers mate. your probably right bout being too early but im impatient and did leave 2 weeks over stated time :). I needed the space in my fridge for my new plant and i also read that if you want a buzzy lifting high then you crop a little early. as this is a mostly sativa plant i want this for my uplifting high, the easy bud is mostly indica so im leaving that longer for a more relaxing high. I think this is right but i guess ill find out and anyway i needed the space, and im impatient :)

my new plant is a Royal Cheese auto, she was a freebie from Royal Queens Seeds (who i highly recommend) and is a mostly indica strain. she is supposed to be much larger than the other 2 i have grown so far but i thought i might as well learn some more with a freebie.

sorry to ramble ... very high :) :volcano-smiley:

I'm afraid I couldn't help myself. I need a bit of room for my new plant and I have friends coming to visit next weekend and wanted to have some to try.
420-magazine-mobile817020519.jpg

420-magazine-mobile308418877.jpg

420-magazine-mobile772938322.jpg

420-magazine-mobile28852291.jpg

22.5 g wet trimmed but with a large stalk which probably weights half that. Still... leaves me hopeful of the overall yeald.

just realised that this was not in grams :) will post the weight when dried properly anyway.

Yeah I don't have a lot of room in my tent. It's only half a meter square by a meter tall. I am using 300w led. 7.5 litter pots. The seeds stud up out of the soil on the 5th of November been under the light every since on a 20/4 light
420-magazine-mobile455921680.jpg

Nice, but i understand why height is a concern, is 1m high total or below the light? what size LEDs are they as ive read that the bigger the LED the further away they need to be?

Back
Top Bottom