My New DWC Afghan Kush & Flower Mothers

Did anything show up on your garden yet?
Starting to now....I just flipped the other day. Ive been under the weather which has made my depression kick in so I havent really been motivated to take pics but im gonna pull myself out of my funk and take some pics tonight. Its been awhile since I posted

I got a freebie seed of incredible bulk comin and yes it is supposed to be high yielding.. got the free six from bonza seeds they are all high yielding strains! .
I just got the same freebies. Im germing the incredible bulk big bud and and heavyweight dream machine rite now. What strains did you actually order

I just got the same freebies. Im germing the incredible bulk big bud and and heavyweight dream machine rite now. What strains did you actually order
I got so many different kinds coming in it's crazy Mazar, a bunch from Humboldt seed organization, I don't remember all that I ordered most were Indica Dom but some sativa for my summer outdoor project

707 headband, chemdawg, tangie, and I am searching for quality gorilla glue#4 beans I like that pheno

Check out my journal i listed them all a couple of posts back.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Excited to see how the buds look on the vanilla kush.. and damn yea that is a big stalk haha

So this is incredible bulk after a 2 week cure, to me she is ready I ripped it up and tastes great smells great and sticky!! Love it
420-magazine-mobile570073629.jpg

Damn that does look great.. is it easy to grow?? I think i may have to try that and another one of the freebies for my next grow.

Very easy to grow she will make a beautiful bush if you train her, it's not auto right? If not top her lst her and clone her she roots easy, especially if she has a red or purple stem CLONE HER the yields will be insanely high and quality smoke

420-magazine-mobile1177703302.jpg
420-magazine-mobile131479565.jpg
love my new grinder and again free, it's crazy how people love to just give me stuff lately

Make sure if possible you throw her into DWC, YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY
Well shit thanks guys.. i think ive made up my mind, ill be growing big bud and incredible bulk next grow! Nah the free ones were all fem seeds i asked them. Awesome im getting excited for next grow and i havent even formed buds yet haha

Well shit thanks guys.. i think ive made up my mind, ill be growing big bud and incredible bulk next grow! Nah the free ones were all fem seeds i asked them. Awesome im getting excited for next grow and i havent even formed buds yet haha
Incredible bulk in dwc you can veg 3.5 weeks and have a monster of a plant and flip it stretch to big plant that yields alot
Lol i love seed selection

I have some more on the way from 420.
Girl Scout Cookies - Super Silver Haze - California Dream.
Have you grown any of them?
I picked them for high THC content because, well..........................

Back
Top Bottom