My peoples

Brookjesus

420 Member
New and excited, been growing outside in greenhouses for 6 years. I have achieved better plants each year but hopefully blogging with my sisters and brothers, I can take it to the next level. Right now as my girls grow big and strong, have started 3 clones in deep water hydro. Want to switch from hydro to bucket soil when in flowering stage. Have fox farm nutrients tiger, big bloom and grow big-liquids. Plus, looking for ideas for my greenhouse girls final few weeks. Flush, water?

Attachments

• 20180715_075900.jpg
    20180715_075900.jpg
    833.9 KB · Views: 50
New and excited, been growing outside in greenhouses for 6 years. I have achieved better plants each year but hopefully blogging with my sisters and brothers, I can take it to the next level. Right now as my girls grow big and strong, have started 3 clones in deep water hydro. Want to switch from hydro to bucket soil when in flowering stage. Have fox farm nutrients tiger, big bloom and grow big-liquids. Plus, looking for ideas for my greenhouse girls final few weeks. Flush, water?
Im liking the idea of switching from hydro to soil for flower. You know your shit clearly cos you wanna get optimal thc and flavour out of them which isnt as good in hydro as it is soil right?
I aint gonna chime in with any advice cos you clearly know what ya doing and Im just about to start chopping down a load of hermies soooo yer you better wait til someone else more qualified comes along. I just wanted to say welcome and be nosey :D lol

Back
Top Bottom