My unknown plant

iret3

hello, can anybody help me to identify my plant health and type please ?

its 4 weeks old.

thumb_IMG_3093_10241.jpg

Hi there in the veg and flowering stage you can somewhat tell what but as a young plant its hard to tell right now, The plant stores food for two weeks give or take after that its time to feed just make sure your water is PH and the first feeding do 1/2 then bump it up everything you feed

Hi there in the veg and flowering stage you can somewhat tell what but as a young plant its hard to tell right now, The plant stores food for two weeks give or take after that its time to feed just make sure your water is PH and the first feeding do 1/2 then bump it up everything you feed

[video]

this is timelapsed video of 26 hours

Almost looks a little pale at the newer growth, I would say it's time to start feeding nutrients. I also noticed that you don't have any perlite mixed into your soil for oxygen and drainage purposes, seems like your soil is very wet! Or is this coco by chance?? Either way try letting that soil dry out for a while, the more you drench it the less oxygen the roots will get. Wait until the top layer starts crusting some and separates from the sides of the planter itself.

It looks like a sativa-indica hybrid from the shape and width of the leaves. You'll be able to get a better idea of its ancestry when it is old enough to give off a scent. When it's up-potted, rub its leaves and smell your fingers. My OGKs went through phases of being very dieselly to being lemony. And sure enough, it's ancestry was Chem-dog and Lemon Thai.

If you don't know the strain, at least you'll know something about its origins.

EDIT: Oh, and you don't need to feed it till its cotyledons shrivel up and die. Those first round structures have all the food it needs.

Back
Top Bottom