Need A Digital Scale? How About A Free One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylormade, I just sent you a private message :) I wanted to look into it for you before I sent back a reply. I didn't forget about you :Namaste:

I got my scale a couple days ago! I have been busy and haven't made it in here, but I wanted to give a shout out and thank you to Scale for Herb. It was a very cool surprise to get in the mail, Thanks again!

I received the hanging scale instead of the card scale promised. No return PM, no return email from owner of company and no answer or return phone call from 877 number on website. They asked for a review before the scale was even sent. I am still waiting to do that review. I'll give them a couple more days.

they mailed me and said they didnt ship to uk cause it was expensive, so i said i would pay it and also buy some baggies since they were agreeing to send it but still aint heard back from them

they are a sponsor but tbh i wont be buying anything from them, customer service must be fixed pronto in order to make your business a bit more guys, wish you all the best tho

I'm glad to hear everyone got their scales and I do apologize about the delayed response to our thread. Christmas time gets a little crazy for us!

@TaylorMade420 - When I launched this contest we at Scaleforherb.com did not ship overseas. Since the launch of this contest we have been looking into various shipping methods for overseas delivers to help expand our customer base. We have found a great and affordable solution and we would like you to be our first customer from the U.K. - we will ship out your prize first thing tomorrow morning (Thursday the 18th) when our orders go out.

@MacEFL - I'm sorry if any confusion exists. You were the third person to respond to the thread with a joke and the third prize was the hanging scale not the card scale. I do understand how it feels to be expecting one thing and get another so I would like to send you out 500 free design baggies. I still have your address and will send them out tomorrow with the rest of the orders.
***~~~EDIT~~~*** NOW I understand Macefl! I was very confused why you thought you were getting the Card scale and it was TOTALLY OUR FAULT. When I sent you that private message saying you were the winner (I sent the same Private message to all the winners) I forgot to change the header from "you won the card scale" to "you won the Hand Scale". Due to an error on OUR PART I would like to send you ANOTHER scale. This time it will be a digital scale and I will send you the best quality digital pocket scale model we have in stock :) Plus the 500 free baggies!

@go4snypr - Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for posting!

@Luitger - Thank you for the response and the likes!

Sorry to hear that MacEFL, I was hoping it would get to you by Christmas but mail has been extremely slow the last couple of weeks! I just checked the tracking and it arrived in your State yesterday (no mail delivery today) so I estimate it will hit your door tomorrow! I sent over the tracking number in a private message so you could keep an eye on it. :thumb:

I think most of these cheap scales don't have enough accuracy that you can get small measurement with these scale. But still these scale help you a lot for using in kitchen and other places where you want in your home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom