Need Advice New grow White Widow Please Help!

Hey wwendy,

Welcome to 420…!

The thread you replied to is from 2013. I don’t recognize the screen names, guess those folks have moved on. Sounds like the plant is done but current pics might help.

Are you checking trichs on fan leaves, sugar leaves or from calyx??
What do the pistils look like?

Flushing can wash some nutes out of grow media and is recommended by certain nute makers like fox farms as part of their feed schedule. Flush can fix some media problems but it doesn’t wash nutes out of your buds or improve the taste of your produce. Here’s link on flushing InTheShed No flush club

light deprivation is not the same a pre harvest dark period… light dep is how you trick an outdoor photoperiod dependent crop into flower before it’s natural time… but preharvest darkness is 24 to 48 hours

Hey wwendy,

Welcome to 420…!

The thread you replied to is from 2013. I don’t recognize the screen names, guess those folks have moved on. Sounds like the plant is done but current pics might help.

Are you checking trichs on fan leaves, sugar leaves or from calyx??
What do the pistils look like?

Flushing can wash some nutes out of grow media and is recommended by certain nute makers like fox farms as part of their feed schedule. Flush can fix some media problems but it doesn’t wash nutes out of your buds or improve the taste of your produce. Here’s link on flushing InTheShed No flush club

light deprivation is not the same a pre harvest dark period… light dep is how you trick an outdoor photoperiod dependent crop into flower before it’s natural time… but preharvest darkness is 24 to 48 hours
I had to look up Calyx, I was looking at each cola. Here are 2 pictures.

Thanks for the article on flushing. I did have my doubts... and im happy to continue giving it Big Bud.

Total darkness, noted - 2 days. Do you personally think I should consider doing that now, or giving her another week or 2 to improve density?

20211027_101145.jpg

20211027_101013.jpg

the darkness thing is a bro science pile.

looks like you've got a long way to go.
Like a superstition tho for me .... it makes me feel better.. LOL

How have you been @bluter .. Yea you have a long way to go... those buds arent even close. try pulling back on the pic and lets see the whole thing.

Like a superstition tho for me .... it makes me feel better.. LOL

How have you been @bluter .. Yea you have a long way to go... those buds arent even close. try pulling back on the pic and lets see the whole thing.
Gosh thanks. I am in no rush. Just such a weird summer here in France. May June, was rain rain rain. My 4 automatics got all of 8 inches tall, fully developed but dwarves. I didn't plant this WW seed (and only 1 of three put down roots at all - RQS reimbursed me for 2) until early August. Then when the weather again got cold, she must have stopped. When I brought her inside she had to adjust again to at least an adequate temperature. She has grown a lot taller. Here she is for ya.

20211027_100643.jpg

get a magnifier and look at the trichomes, if 30% of them are turning amber in color, then time to harvest.
they look great with the night time pic. the one in the day does it no justice.

Okay, I've been checking daily with my magnidying glass. I will wait on development of the marvellous amber trichomes development. Thanks Growdad420. I was just really worried because she wasn't very sticky anymore after we brought her in.

Back
Top Bottom