Need Advice

OldguysRule

Wanted to know if I should start to flower or veg little longer....I've had her for 3 weeks now and got her about a foot tall....I've LST her now and has about 8 tops....

20160331_091730.jpg

imo i would give her longer( without knowing the strain),since you've done the lst to give you more veg time, so veg her as your height allows,knowing that she might double, more or less in height when you flip to flower:goodjob:btw

Just found out its a OG Poison strain clone i got on the 17th March....it was about a foot tall....my tent I 2ftx2ftx3ft high....do you think I will run outta room if I wait any longer to flower?

i certainly wouldn't let it get any taller, you could use all the available horizontal space,maybe scrog it, do what AK said or just flip it:thumb:

20160407_103718.jpg
20160407_103629.jpg

Now it's been about a week....any suggestions or advice?

She is flipped to 12/12 as of now....

Much Mahalos for anything comments....

Much thanks....am I being patient, when I sit in font of tent for 1 or 2 hours at a time?....LoL...

But hopefully I'm learning...

Anybody else...everything is great

Much thanks....am I being patient, when I sit in font of tent for 1 or 2 hours at a time?....LoL...

But hopefully I'm learning...

Anybody else...everything is great

Cannibus likes company. Go ahead and spend quality time with them. Run your fingers through their leaves, while you inspect for mites and dead leaves. Breathe on them. They get off on our CO2. Spray them down good with plain water, under and on top of the leaves. They enjoy bath time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just spent 2 hours with mine, mostly grooming, watering, rearranging/rotating them, adjusting the lights, vacuuming out the tents (with a hand-held car vac).

Do me a favor....

Ima take another pic next week....mind being my weekly advisor?

Woot Woot...

I would defer to growers that have much more experience than I and put out a far better product than I do with my CFLs.

Back
Top Bottom