Need Assistance

amboy12

Hi guys hope Im in the right place

Any recommend strains to start with ? & whats a good recommend set up, I've seen various 2X2X2 which looks good size for me, stuck on lighting which to pick any inputs people ? & also whats the best nutrients available or which do you prefer ? & most successful germinate methods thanks peeps

peace

Hi guys hope Im in the right place

Any recommend strains to start with ? & whats a good recommend set up, I've seen various 2X2X2 which looks good size for me, stuck on lighting which to pick any inputs people ? & also whats the best nutrients available or which do you prefer ? & most successful germinate methods thanks peeps

peace

Hi, AmBoy!

There are a lot of people doing stealth grows, even in CPU cases, so it can be done. The big problem is, as OEF Vet says, having room for lights AND plants :)

CFLs are great for stealth grows because they HAVE to be close to the plants to be effective.

In a 2x2x2 space you want one small plant from a short strain (so indica rather than sativa) in a smallish pot and you will need to do some training (topping or Low Stress Training LST) to keep the height low.

Do you want to do photoperiod plants or autos?

Germinating -- soak the seeds for a few hours, put in damp (not soaking) paper towel between two plates under a bulb for warmth, check for tap root.

Here's a link to a current new grower who's working in a 2.5 x 2.5 x 4 foot space. Some of his experience might help you and as you explore the site you will find other people who can point you in the right direction!

Yeatster's Grow Box Journal - Jack Herer Auto - LED - 2016

Back
Top Bottom