Need help

Spade

Hey everyone my partner and I live I Queensland Australia, medical cannabis has just been leagalsed. We support medical cannibis we have just started growing for ourselves but are Currently havin Troble finding witch ones are male and witch ones are female . Would really appreciate some advice thank you .

420-magazine-mobile440998364.jpg

Here is my current feminised plant you can see the white pistils poking out these determine female pre flowers this plant is still in veg and not budding yet a male will not have these hairs and instead have balls/ sacs developing

What do the laws state as far as growing is concerned?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hey mate as far as i know it's illegal to grow unless you have a license, unlike the act where your allowed one plant per house. But not to sell or smoke.

Sent from my SM-G920I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile440998364.jpg

Here is my current feminised plant you can see the white pistils poking out these determine female pre flowers this plant is still in veg and not budding yet a male will not have these hairs and instead have balls/ sacs developing

Thanks heaps mate. I've noticed a few pistols coming from the plant, but I'm not a hundred percent shore that im identify them right.

That's it ay . Thanks heaps mate can only learn more as i go. That's great it's good to know the laws cheers again.

Back
Top Bottom