Need info new at this

Twitch1092

Plant at maybe 4-5 weeks from seed purple kush started outside then brought inside now bottom leaves turning yellow at tips and some falling off I am using mg can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong

It could be a number of things.
Could you please post pictures.

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Purple kush, veg cycle around 4-5 weeks indoor with fan temp between 70-80 rh between 40-50 3 cfls in closet with box around it with foil on the inside everywhere 3 gallon pot with drainage holes water when too dirt feels dry not sure on ph levels yet been using fizz tabs for water suppose to be between 6-7 and mg potting soil didn't know any better before I planted it and no ferts
image14650.jpg

View image in gallery

The leaves are curling up either because your temps are getting too high 85+F, or because the air or soil is dry. They "cup" in a sense to catch water. The may also curl or cup if your fan is blowing too strongly on it. The burning on the edges tells me whatever you have in the soil, or whatever is in these "fizz" tabs is too strong for the plant. You said you are not using nutes so it is either or. Try for a week or two watering with plain bottled water, or RO water. PH is a huge deal with Cannabis so it would be a good investement to get a digital PH pen, or even PH soil samplers found at your Home Depot or Building Center stores in the Lawn and Garden department.

I should also add that you need more light, or you need to bring your CFL's within 4 inches of the top of your plant for better light availability. CFL's lose their intensity massively every inch past 2-4.

Ok I will get more lights and going to get ph own and keep closer the tips went yellow before the fizz tabs could the mg be to much for it was doing fine until I brought inside I'll keep updated and keeping fan from blowing directly on plant and going to try to get my temp right tonight thank you for the answers this helps more than you know

Also another question since it's in mg potting soil is this bad for it should I change the soil or would it kill it?

image14753.jpg
image14754.jpg
image14755.jpg
after adding light fan and using distilled water flushing it and cutting dead off leaves look better and some more growth only concern now is if the stem is big enough???

I would like to do so want to do fox farms but will have to order it no place close to get and also how would I go about changing the soil would it not kill it?

image15304.jpg
week 9 finally back to veg cycle still no soil change yet due to financial issues but was wondering if anyone thinks I can still get her big enough to clone?

It'll make it.
Have a little faith, it's looking great now compared to how it started out.
Hardy little weed it is :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom