Need some help on setting up my DWC

Hydro Rookie

420 Member
Hi all I need a little help I'm building a little hydro setup in an on wardrobe 4x3x1 painting the inside white making new floor and so on I have a 600w led full spectrum light on its way with a 6inch intake/exhaust but using as intake fan Im just not to sure where to installed the intake? Thinking of getting a 4 inch exhaust with carbon filter. I was thinking of either installing the intake to the middle of the roof and the exhaust in the middle of the floor having raised the floor or the intake to the top righthand corner and the exhaust to the bottom lefthand corner. Or if it should be the other way around exhaust in the top and intake in the bottom. Any suggestions would be great and muchly appreciated

Thanks man read something after posting and realized lol would it be alright to have a 4inch exhaust and 6inch intake or na?

And I was thinking of getting a Tee piece for the 6inch intake and putting one in either side at the height of the bucket top and with the 4 inch exhaust not to sure whether to put it in the middle/back of the roof or top/middle of the back or top/read of the side any suggestions?
My apologize for all the questions just want to make sure I do it right the first time

I thought the intake and exhaust needed to be the same size to create negative pressure??

Back
Top Bottom