Need some help

Re: Need some help..

Here is how to post pictures the correct way so everyone can see them: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

And here is a fill out form so we can help you out as much as possible:
How many plants? What strains?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule like?

I would not worry about the very bottom fan leafs myself...

It happens to most of us to be honest, just think of it as part of the plant life cycle those first leafs are just going too drop off/die.

How ever i would be more concerned if that was happening too a majority of leafs myself & that would suggest a problem !

But all looks ok :love:

I use just simply, plant food nutrients.. (nr1.. 7.3.5) (nr2 8.2.3) +Cal . everything in half strength. i water it every 3 days.. as soon as soil is dry.. soil is 20-20-20 potting soil, with keramik drainage stones..
watering time (nr1.. 7.3.5) +Cal
watering time (nr2 8.2.3) +Cal
watering time (flash soil with plain water) .... i try to keep my soil and water PH 6.5-7.. Temperature i keep 20°C-26°C.. i can't tell humanity.... must be dry, i have, in small space two intake fans and two outtake fans.. my groin space is pc case, 1 foot square, 4cfls 30w..65k..
its starts node by node up
like this start yellowing
rsz_1rsz_20141227_195223.jpg

The nutes you have seem fine so far, just don't over do it. ph sounds good too, the ideal ph for soil is 6.8. Your temps could be a little higher, the best range is 21C-28C but you're fine atm. I would get some kind of equipment to measure the humidity, this is how to avoid bugs and mold (by keeping it below 65% humidity). Humidity also shouldn't be lower than 35% unless you are close to harvest. PC case sounds interesting and it sounds like you have enough light too. And finally, as for the yellowing leaves, they are barely even yellow yet. My guess is it's over fertilizing or your plant needs a transplant to a bigger pot. When was the last transplant (if ever)?

last time i transfer wen it was a seedling... and i can't fit biger pot in pc case.. all nutrients i use in half strength...

rsz_20141228_014136.jpg
rsz_20141228_014226.jpg
rsz_120141228_014119.jpg

i am quite worried, two nods are gone, third one is going now.. after a few days i gona start 12/12 cycle..

Back
Top Bottom