Nerf's 70 watt HPS Lemonsberg grow

I'd say you have yourself a female my friend! Congratulations.

My vote goes to the Snow White. That strain is epic. Charlie knows whats up.

Peace man

Update:
Thanks guys!
Snow White it is!!!
and yea there is lots of hairs on the lower parts and middle...but i read in the grow section how to tell a male from a fe-male and at one point my plant had what some people first say it as "ball on a stick"
well thats wat i called it at first lol...but now they have seem to just all be gone? now hairs appear...is this normal lol.?
wow and i was gonna end it today...

Well,anyhow.....I finnaly got better pics with a magnifier

I circled the main things in red for you to focus on.
i took better pics for better results on if its a female or a male..

100_2905.jpg

100_29071.jpg

100_29081.jpg

100_29021.jpg

100_29031.jpg

100_29001.jpg

100_29011.jpg

Its hard to tell in those pics. But when you get a male there will be no doubt. It will start with one ball and before you know it you will have a cluster. Be patient and the plant will show you will out a doubt what sex it is. Get job plants look wonderful...

Update:
Thanks for the info guys...I no longer have lemonsberg.

my focus is on the 2 plants i have now...
ill be starting SW soon also.
now that I found my camera cord I can upload pics :Rasta:

100_2992.jpg

100_2990.jpg

100_2991.jpg

100_2993.jpg

100_2987.jpg

It got a little burnt from the cfls...The damage is minimal
100_2988.jpg

100_2989.jpg

Looking very healthy, the only thing that I can see is it looks like you are having some stretch issues, Might try moving the lights closer or maybe you need some more light. Anyway good job looking green and healthy. + rep

witch one?I know the rule "keep the light 1 inch from the plant" but my buddy thinks they need to be way up because of the heat...he also thinks that blacklights grow weed to...well trick it in the budding stage but w/e

UPDATE:

The plants are still looking beautiful...I have 3 seeds in germination right now...its been 2 days since the germination.I woke up this morning and checked,1 seed has fully germinated, I already planted the germinated seed today so count this as day 1.Now enjoy all the pics I took for you guys/girls :).

Paper towel method...
100_3111.jpg

Germinated seed...
100_3110.jpg

Btw,the plant is not stretching its been put into LST
100_3102.jpg

Close up of the crazy lst at work
100_3104.jpg

Can I sex it yet?
100_3105.jpg

Lookn amazing.
100_3109.jpg

Close up.
100_3108.jpg

The one im scared for...all 4 bottom leaves turned yellow.
100_3107.jpg

pretty :)
100_3106.jpg

congrats on the new addition, is it pretty hot where you are growing. The leaves you cut off still looked mostly green. I think I would have left them on the plant if I was you and maybe just cut the yellow off. The plant needs leaves to collect Oxygen and Light. Any thats just me I am sure your plants will do just fine. + rep

Very hot. I added another fan...a big one in fact.
I switched all the plants to the other side of the wall cause there diff lights I found out...I found out 2 fluro are cool white and the other 2 are aqur grow...so they dont grow weed realy. I plan to buy another 2 cool white lights.
Pics will be up soon

Hey mate,
Some of them are looking great - you should start seeing big changes from the one you LST'd as it looks nice and healthy.

Id agree with the stretching issues on the last few, my rule is the light should be no more than 1foot away! (not 1 intch) As you have it closer, it must mean you need more light, id really suggest an additional light or two as it will really help them!

:peace:

UPDATE:

Ok so its been a while since i updated you guys/girls. I would first like to say all the plants look amazing, i took close up pics of the flower area on the plant cause I wanna see if you guys can sex em.

100_3373.jpg

The hair is just dog hair.
100_3372.jpg

100_3371.jpg

LST is crazy :D
100_3375.jpg

iam gonna call this one skunk cause it smells like one..
100_3376.jpg

Close up of skunk
100_3377.jpg

100_3378.jpg

100_3379.jpg

100_3381.jpg

Now here are some pics of a kief blunt that i smoked with my brother

after 10 mins he said "i cant feel my legs...but this is good shit...lets buy some more man"best line ever ;)

100_33561.jpg

100_33581.jpg

100_33571.jpg

100_33591.jpg

Cant tell the sex from the pics but the plants look very nice and healthy. Pretty sure I would not feel my legs either after smoking that blunt. Great job. I would do something about that dog hair before your plants start to flower or you going to have some nice dog hair buds. + rep

Cant tell the sex from the pics but the plants look very nice and healthy. Pretty sure I would not feel my legs either after smoking that blunt. Great job. I would do something about that dog hair before your plants start to flower or you going to have some nice dog hair buds. + rep
realy...how long you think till its start showing some bud?
that moment comes i will be in tears of joy :D

Thats hard to say, It depends on many factors. It does look like you might be over feeding you plants. You are getting those brown tips cant tell from the pictures if it is spreading to other parts of the leaves, but I would be very careful with the quantity of food you are using, A little less is better than too much. Just a thought. Be patient the flowers will come. Good luck..

Back
Top Bottom