new 2 growing

smartmove

hey whats. this will be my first time growing. i have 15 seeds and they are random seed mix. I'm interested in growing and i was told from a grower that as a beginner i should start off with hydroponics and with the following 3 items =

1. SH Hydroponics > Bucketeer DWC Kit
2. SH Hydroponics> Stealth Hydro pH Control Kit
3. SH Hydroponics> Stealth Grow, Bloom and Micro

i would like your opinion on those 3 items. and on the 1st link (kit) can i find a kit for a lesser price? again i'm new to this. help plz =]
------EDIT-------
i was told by a grower a month ago that those 3 things are good for a starter/beginner etc. so i wan't an opinion before i order them.

If you want to grow one big plant that pail is too small. You'll lose a gallon and a half of space for nutes just putting the pot in there. A two month old plant will grow a root mass that will take up another gallon of space. That big plant can suck up a gallon or more a day.

That means that with only 2 1/2 gal of usable nute space you'll be adding water a few times a day or letting the nutes drop to half then topping up. As the water level goes down the strength of your nutes goes up due to less dilution. How to check the water level without lifting the lid off the pail?

Search the forums using words like ; DWC, bubbler, rubbermaid or tub grow and you'll find all sorts of info from myself and others.

If you want to grow one big plant that pail is too small. You'll lose a gallon and a half of space for nutes just putting the pot in there. A two month old plant will grow a root mass that will take up another gallon of space. That big plant can suck up a gallon or more a day.

That means that with only 2 1/2 gal of usable nute space you'll be adding water a few times a day or letting the nutes drop to half then topping up. As the water level goes down the strength of your nutes goes up due to less dilution. How to check the water level without lifting the lid off the pail?

Search the forums using words like ; DWC, bubbler, rubbermaid or tub grow and you'll find all sorts of info from myself and others.

ill try doin that and no i dont want to grow a big plant. just a small one. and since 5 gallon is all offered there. ill expect to start 2 finish with that??? but i dont wan't it bigger than a 5 gallon

ill try doin that and no i dont want to grow a big plant. just a small one. and since 5 gallon is all offered there. ill expect to start 2 finish with that??? but i dont wan't it bigger than a 5 gallon

Then it should work fine. IMO I'd cut it back a couple of times to get a bunch of grow tips and you should get a nice little crop. Are you getting a for sure female clone or growing from seed. It would suck to flower it and have it be male.

Lots of luck. The good kind!

Back
Top Bottom