New grower new to 420 Mag as well

nykogrowled

hey guys im new to 420mag and newbie groer as well im a long time cannabis conasuir but this is my first grow and iv literally have done my research my plants are comeing along nicely not real excited about my yield wich i believe is due to my container and cheap leds im running in my tent rite now. but anyways please check out my journal i just started it and my plants are already week 6 but ple
IMG_20151023_112657.JPG
ase feedback feedback feedback i can always use more knowledge

Welcome nyko!
You might consider adding a link in your signature to your journal. That will make it easier for members to find you.

thank you major PITA for your welcoming and advice if you dont mind me asking how do i add a link?

You're welcome!
I know there must be a FAQ or tutorial for add a link but I can't find it right now.
Here is how I do it:
Go to the post you want to link to (in this case, the first post in your journal). Each post has a number in the upper right corner. Yours should be #1. Select it. Now copy the URL in the address bar. Edit your signature, adding any text you want to use to invite members to your journal. Once your signature is complete, select that text. Use the Link Tool above your text window (looks like a globe with a chain link). Paste the URL you copied into the box. Save your new signature and you should have it. I use a PC so this is probably a little different from a phone or other mobile device.
It probably sounds confusing but I hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom