Hi im New!

Rapture

So.. im a newb..with exactly zero zip zilch experience.

And im pretty sure im in over my head.. but is there any other way to go?

I am just girl living in Michigan, out to enjoy the wonder of an indoor garden.

I have started my first grow journal.. and would be happy to have any feedback.

I have read 7 or 8 books and countless hours of forum postings and am now up to my boobs, literally, in greenage.

I have about 44 plants in total.. 6 in flower. 6 Strains right now.
pre98-bk
silverpearl**
bc godbud*
purple wreck*
dj short blueberry
sour diesel

* is how many weeks they have been on 12/12

My journal is on 2 of the 3 strains I currently have in the big tent. I forgot to take pics before I put the first strain in, so I decided to do the journal on the plants I am able to document from solocup up.

Anyway.. I would love some new friends.. so don't be shy, poke me and say HI!!!!!

:thanks:

Hi Rapture.

What a nice introduction! Welcome to 420 Magazine and thanks in advance for journaling your grow! I'll go there and subscribe in a moment but didn't want to pass up the opportunity to respond to your introduction.

I'm a former Ohio boy, but got sick of cold winters and snow lost it's appeal to me as well, so moved south. Glad you'll have some artificial indoor sun and the joy of growing to ward off the winter blues as those gray winter days roll in for you. I know you'll find the community to be supportive and sincerely interested in your success!

Be well and happy growing!

Hi Rapture and welcome to 420!
Wow 44 plants! You're really jumping into the growing thing!
I'm going over to check out your journal right now!
:peace:

Yes.. Jumping as it were.. Ker-Splash! Thanks Ricorico.. just give me notice!
Thanks Flower Child and Cherryhaze :)

I am over 44 now all told I think, A few are in the propagation chamber, 6 total in flower right now.. the rest are various stages in veg. I started with four mother plants (3 i stuck into flower) and then 5 other clones..that when potted now have 3 in flower and have had a 100% strike rate as far at rooting the cuttings I have taken as I trim up and top the plants. I hate wasting anything so if it looks at all viable no matter how small I have rooted it LOL.. i'm learning a lot as many of the little ones, though coming a long are clearly behind larger cuttings in growth.. good fun all around to be sure! I am very excited to share the journey with everyone.

Well.. it wasn't my fault...

I was given the pre 98 BK mother plant, and I picked up the 2 BCGod Buds and 3 Purple wrecks as clones...

And I read how to top them for better growth..and felt compelled to try to rooting the tops... so 5 clones became 10.. and I took 3 tops off the BK.. then another friend passed off the monsterous silver pearls.. and with it gave me cutting from the sour d and Blueberry.. again compelled to root them and one more round of topping and poof... so many. I can have 48 total right now, 60 when my next patients paperwork arrives which should be any day.

With the 2 tents, It is my plan to have something in flower at all times.. just kicking myself because the 3 big plants in there take over 2/3 the 5x10 LOL.. im struggling to find a place to keep adding in.. so I may end up with a couple weeks where I don't stick anything in just yet.. we will see. It is a learning curve LOL. But I am pleased. Also did not anticipate having a 100% strike rate on the cuttings and clones, but so far everything I have attempted has rooted...even a little widget of green from one plant I tried fimming lmao.. it isnt showing much vertical growth yet but it has a monster wad of rootage when I pulled the cube.

Here are a couple shots from the veg tent as of this morning..
DSC0006414.JPG
DSC0006518.JPG
DSC000669.JPG

Hey Rapture,

So nice to meet you and congrats on having the chutzpah to start with 44 plants and an amazing number of strains. I'm sure you'll find all the helpful friendly people you are looking for here. Congrats!

:bravo::hookah::cool:

Welcome. I am amazed by your setup! I guess a little jealous too lol.. I thought I was jumping into things head first by going with 5 plants for my first time. Looking at your room and tents I can now see.. I'm just dipping my toes in! Good luck, and I can't wait to see what happens with your amazing first time grow!

Back
Top Bottom